TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   LGBTQ+, Sexuality and Gender Identity (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f8-lgbtq-sexuality-gender-identity/)
-   -   trans and bi (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f8-lgbtq-sexuality-gender-identity/t45524-trans-bi/)

stupidity May 27th 2010 02:50 PM

trans and bi

can u be bi and trans at the same time ?

Doodle. May 27th 2010 04:11 PM

Re: trans and bi

Of course you can :) Your sexual orientation and gender identity are different things. I actually know a few transsexuals (MTF) who are lesbians. There are no "rules" saying you can't be bisexual and transsexual at all :)

stupidity May 27th 2010 04:44 PM

ok thank u so much :D so what is been bi and trans at the same time called?

Doodle. May 27th 2010 05:00 PM

I don't know if there's an actual name for it. Honestly, I don't think labels are that important :) As long as you're happy with being who you are then it's awesome. It's your sexuality and identity, you don't really need a name for it.

MadPoet May 27th 2010 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conspiracy. (Post 395337)
I don't know if there's an actual name for it. Honestly, I don't think labels are that important :) As long as you're happy with being who you are then it's awesome. It's your sexuality and identity, you don't really need a name for it.

I agree. :)

You shouldn't need permission to be who you are, and you shouldn't need a label to fall back on. If someone asks you what your orientation is, you tell them what you feel comfortable revealing. It's all up to you. There's no LGBT rule book, so you're free to do what you please. :p

stupidity May 27th 2010 05:05 PM

ok thank u all so much:)

Banksy May 27th 2010 06:00 PM

yes you can, IM transexual m to f but i like both boys and girl. Gender is diffrent to sexual orinentaion(or however its spelt)

stupidity May 27th 2010 10:32 PM

ok but i feel so wrong knowing the fact that i want to be a girl :$

Storyteller. May 28th 2010 08:52 AM

As the others have said, you can be bisexual and transgendered at the same time.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be a girl. If that's how you feel, then that's okay.

DeletedAccount31 May 28th 2010 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadkid5 (Post 395484)
ok but i feel so wrong knowing the fact that i want to be a girl :$

There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to be a girl. The people who say there is simply don't understand what genderqueers and transgenders go through. You should be able to express yourself however you want, and if that's as a girl, then go for it! If anything, I for one respect you more for being honest with yourself.

Banksy May 28th 2010 11:08 AM

theres nothing wrong with wanting to bew a girl. I know xD i thouhgt that once, infact i thought that untill about an hour ago. Personaly, i hate being a guy. Its a form of slavery and no1 should be a slave. I recently came out and my perants dont support it, they say its 'wrong' because i have bipolar. but if its what i want, then its not wrong. the same goes for you ITS NOT WRONG IF YOU WANT IT.

stupidity May 28th 2010 01:47 PM

thank u all i under stand now this thread can be closed

Storyteller. May 29th 2010 01:34 AM

Closed at OP request. :lockdance: