TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xXbrooke13Xx Offline
done w/all the fake ppl
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Brooke

Exclamation HELP!!!!! need some help soon!!! plz!!! - April 8th 2009, 08:13 PM

so,i think i screwed up yet again.i didnt mean to tho.
i went to a party,got wasted,maybe a lil high too.....but then i guess i ended up with someone.....i dont remember but my friend who was with me at the party told me what she saw.....and thts what she saw....me get with someone...now they wont leave me alone nd theyre tellling everyone we're together now.i have a girlfriend already,but ive messd up with her alot,this would be the last straw for her,and i dont want to hurt her.but this guy is not shutting up and its getting harder for ppl to beleive me about saying im not his gf.he treats me like i am,he has tried to kiss me for crying out loud!he actually did today!i slapped him afterwards,but i did NOT kiss back!he was just there when i turned around nd slammed right into him nd he took advantage nd kissed me,on the lips!!! hes such an ass and looks like a guy i would date,but he deff does not act the way a guy i would date would act.
what do i do?if my gf finds out,shell dump me,which she prob should,cuz im not gonna stop partying jus cuz this happened nd prob will happen again,not to mention she deserves waaaaaaay better then me nd should be with someone who isnt causing shit/probs like every week.
so,any advice???plz help

~*fixed what was once broken*~

x7x13x

I.Love.You.<3

YOU ARE ON DRUGS,is what i think

so over you

KEEP MOVING FORWARD

need or wanna tlk,pm me nytime

Send a message via AIM to xXbrooke13Xx Send a message via Yahoo to xXbrooke13Xx  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Person
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Krystianna

Re: HELP!!!!! need some help soon!!! plz!!! - April 8th 2009, 11:42 PM

Well, depending on how close you are with your girlfriend, I think you should explain the situation to her and let her know that you aren't attracted to the guy from the party. As for the guy, I think you should tell him straight up to get the hell away from you or you're calling the cops. It's not cool that he's stalking you like that. Maybe tell him that whatever happened at the party meant nothing to you and you're already involved with someone. But if he keeps bothering you to where you start feeling unsafe, you should get professional help.

Lawl.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Exelus Offline
Aspiring Psychologist
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Russell

Re: HELP!!!!! need some help soon!!! plz!!! - April 9th 2009, 03:24 AM

Tell this guy to take a hike! Explain to him that you weren't in your right mind when you said you'd go out with him and that you didn't mean it. If he doesn't get the picture, inform some school administration about the problem.

As for your girlfriend, also let her know that you weren't in your right mind, and remind her how much she means to you and that you would hate to lose her because of some jerk like this.

If at first you don't succeed, try try again. If you still don't succeed, redefine success.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Send a message via MSN to Exelus  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Gaia Offline
same same, but different.
Outside, huh?

Name: Lou

Re: HELP!!!!! need some help soon!!! plz!!! - April 9th 2009, 11:15 AM

I think you should tell your girlfriend, especially if you think it will happen again. She deserves to know what's going on. Also, to do with this guy, it seems like he can't take you seriously, have you told him you're dating someone? Perhaps just ignore him, and he'll go away. Sounds immature, but your talking to him hasn't worked yet.
Is it possible that you didn't 'get' with this boy, you don't remember it, and perhaps he's saying this to get to you.

"Life is pain, anybody that says different is selling something" ~ Fezzik's Mother, The Princess Bride. ♥

"To die, would be an awfully big adventure."~ Peter Pan

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumoured by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."

~ The Buddha

14-04-2010. R.R <3

(#5 (permalink)) Old
xXbrooke13Xx Offline
done w/all the fake ppl
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Brooke

Re: HELP!!!!! need some help soon!!! plz!!! - April 10th 2009, 03:28 PM

yes,i have told him that im with someone already,i have also told him that hes a dick and i would NEVER go out with him.he told me to show him proof that i was going out with someone already,i said to him its none of his damn business who im going with,just that he needs to back ff because i am with someone else and dont want to leave them.

~*fixed what was once broken*~

x7x13x

I.Love.You.<3

YOU ARE ON DRUGS,is what i think

so over you

KEEP MOVING FORWARD

need or wanna tlk,pm me nytime

Send a message via AIM to xXbrooke13Xx Send a message via Yahoo to xXbrooke13Xx  
Closed Thread