TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,465, Level: 10 Points: 5,465, Level: 10 Points: 5,465, Level: 10

i really like this boy but he bullied me - August 26th 2014, 09:02 PM

so this guy bullied me so i put a dead dog in his locker. but now i think im inlove with him. he thinks i put it in there to bully back but actually i found his dog dead on the side of the street and didnt know where he lives. i want him to like be back but he hates me now more than before so what do i do?!?!?
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
stelles Offline
stelles
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Estelle/Stelles

Points: 7,145, Level: 12 Points: 7,145, Level: 12 Points: 7,145, Level: 12

Re: i really like this boy but he bullied me - August 26th 2014, 11:40 PM

Hey,

You could try explaining this to him, but it's entirely possible that he wouldn't believe you - It probably looked suspicious when he found his pet dead in his locker. It probably would have been better for you to just tell him about his dog instead or putting it in his locker, even though you meant well.

If you explain it to him and he still seems to hate you, then I'm not sure there's really anything you can do. He might not believe you. Even if he does believe you, I think it would be hard to start anything with someone who had bullied you. Also, if he bullies you, I don't think he would make a very good boyfriend. You would probably be better off trying to move on from him.

Be yourself, because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
luckiicloverxx Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Kyra

Points: 8,431, Level: 13 Points: 8,431, Level: 13 Points: 8,431, Level: 13

Re: i really like this boy but he bullied me - August 27th 2014, 02:50 AM

Hey there,

I agree with Estelle. Even if you can work things out, I don't think a relationship with someone who used to bully you would end up very well.

Feel free to message me whenever!

Kyra
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
PureStorm Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Points: 8,585, Level: 13 Points: 8,585, Level: 13 Points: 8,585, Level: 13

Re: i really like this boy but he bullied me - August 27th 2014, 10:54 AM

This is by far the most messed up two-liner-story I've ever read. What the heck?

You know bullies aren't good for you. I'd say don't act on your feelings.
You already sort of declared war in a disgusting way. I don't see hope for the two of you.

Quote:
"In summary, men experience systematic discrimination in parenting, domestic violence policies, education, criminal sentencing, paternity, forced labor, military conscription, public health policies, genital integrity, false accusations, reproductive rights, portrayal by the media and in the coverage of their issues by the news media."
http://www.avoiceformen.com/
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23

Re: i really like this boy but he bullied me - August 29th 2014, 05:27 PM

I mean, purestorm is being pretty blunt but I agree with him here.

Even if you didn't mean harm by putting his dead dog in his locker, that's just disgusting. Maybe you meant well, but why couldn't you have put the dog somewhere for him to get later and then found him to explain. The way of dealing with it was just unfair and cruel seeming.

I don't blame him for being angry and upset by how you approached that at all no matter how you intended it.

And even if that never happened or even if he would forgive you, why on earth would you want more? He used to bully you. He clearly doesn't like you. You shouldn't go near someone who treats you badly and think it'll be better if only you can convince him to like you. It's like hoping he'll go from disliking you and treating you badly to liking you and treating you like a princess. People don't usually change like that.

I'd honestly stay far away from this guy. Not you have said makes me think that doing otherwise will be anything but a recipe for disaster.
Closed Thread