TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
I.Was.Here Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Bou

I've been crying for the past 5 months - March 28th 2016, 08:45 PM

He was my everything, i was his nothing, he was a player but he came after me and he changed a lot, we had the best relationship, flowers, dates he buys me dresses for, etc..
One day, he had an accident. I got a call from his best friend in exactly 2:37 a.m. saying "you have to come see him, he's in the hospital we had an accident with the motorbike and i jumped off but he bumped over the car" I, honestly, was really shocked! I even told him to stop the crap and let me talk to him, but all he said was"please come asap"
I ran to the hospital and I went to see him in a short coma they don't know when will he wake up. After two weeks full of crying and sleeping on his hands next to him, he woke up. It was a priceless moments when he opened his eyes and held my hand tight for him to say "Who are you?" he looked pretty confused, he even pulled his hands away as if he touched the fire flames. I just told him I'll cal the nurse and I went back home crying like never before.
A short loss of memory! Yes, his brain was hit hard and he won't be able to remember the last 6 months (our whole relationship). Imagine having your first kiss, first date, first every fucking thing flying away in one accident. I guarantee you it really fucking shatters me.
I kept in touch with his best friend so he could keep me up with him, it was one month until he came talked and told me "I found you in my contact list named Wife. Were you the girl at the hospital?" I didn't know if i should be happy or not. I told him yes and that we used to date we were together for the past 6 months and that it's not important he shouldn't put much effort remembering.
I understood what he was going through, I didn't want anything more than him being safe and okay, because I love him. We talked regulary and he kept bringing up how beautiful I look when I smile the way he did when we were friends before dating, he asked me out and I gladly said yes. He gave me that promise ring of a revolving arrow around the finger"telling me wherever I go I'll come back to you".
Happy Ending, eh?Naaah that's not what happened...
If everything he used to do he did before, where did his player habits go?Exactly, he became a player he even cheated, and I told him that we should break up, all he said was "okay, sure" after exactly 3 days he asked his "cheating" girlfriend to be his... How cute...
I was wrecked, I kept crying for two weeks continuously not even eating or going to the bathroom. That time I didn't cry because he cheated or we broke up only it was all of the memories flooding back. The accident, the way he used to treat me, the way he turned out in the end cheating and not caring about break up.
It's been 5 months since we broke up(OH SHIT THAT IS A LOT) I know I should move on, but last week as I finally moved on from him...He came back telling me he loved me while he was still with his girlfriend, YES! He was fucking cheating again. I told him to fuck off and to get away from me. Two days ago, he came after me and he punched me hard in the jaw until I fainted because I told him that he is not talking to a property so he coould tell me that I am his and I have no opinion in that.
I'm still bruised, I know he watches me talk to other boys and these boys stop talking to me because he hits them and tells them to not talk to me.
I don't know what the hell should I do? My parents do not live with me in the same country and I don't want to make a big deal of it.
Please help me, I wish you don't cry because of me because I'm crying while writing
Thank you if you read it.

He came by, he said hi.
He left me, in my tears,
He never said GOODBYE

"Aren't we all lost stars trying to shine in the big dark sky?!"-Anonymous

(#2 (permalink)) Old
JazzyJazz Offline
Associate HelpLINK Mentor
Regular TeenHelper

Re: I've been crying for the past 5 months - March 30th 2016, 02:09 AM

Hi Bou.

I'm really sorry to learn of all that you have been through over the last few months.

One of my biggest concerns is the violence. He should not have hit you. That is really, really unacceptable and if you still have the bruise you would be within your rights to go to the police. Certainly if he tries that sort of thing again, you should report him, because he should not be allowed to get away with it.

He sounds very mixed up and whilst some behaviours could be forgiven considering what he has been through in terms of the accident, there is no excuse for his cheating (or the violence). You said that he changed for you before, but it seems like that change was not permanent. I think it is best for you to continue to stay away from him and tell him that you are not interested.

I am not surprised that you are still upset five months after it happened because, not only was the accident traumatic, but you have been subjected to even more stuff since that time. I do think it's important that you deal with this though and getting it all out of your system with a counsellor might be something you want to consider. Hopefully you can release the sadness and then move on with your life.

What is your situation - are you in education? Do you have to see this guy regularly?

Be kind to yourself.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Neverland13 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Know me first

Re: I've been crying for the past 5 months - March 31st 2016, 04:19 AM

Hey Hun,

I'm so sorry to hear about his accident!! That's awful! It was so good of you to stay by his side while he was in coma and even when he forgot who you were, you still talked to his best friend to keep tabs!!

But the fact that he cheated on you!!! Then came back saying I love you?? Let me share with you a song lyric from my favorite artist "People like you always want back, the love they gave away, and people like me, wanna believe you when you say you've changed" I thought of that when I was reading this. I advise you to stay away no matter what, and you need to tell someone about this, it could get very dangorous and out of control!

He hit you!?? That is a big NO NO! You really need to tell someone before he hurts you again, or hurts you worse next time!

I'm a love sick romantic

I am always here if anyone needs someone to talk to about anything and everything

I'm awkward

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Re: I've been crying for the past 5 months - March 31st 2016, 07:23 AM

Firstly, you need to tell someone about him hitting not only you, but other people too. He could have a brain injury from his accident which is causing violent outbursts, and it is crucial he gets that checked out. Your safety is also just as important. You also need to cut ties. Block his number, and block him from social media. Since you're only 17 I am assuming you are still in high school. Tell your principal or a counselor about his violent outbursts. They can ensure you remain safe while at school and they will know how to handle the situation. You don't deserve to be treated like this. Lastly, it's okay that it's been five months and this is still upsetting you. It can take months for people to finally move on, and that's okay. Him playing you certainly isn't helping, but you really need to cut him off. The sooner you reach out for help and end this, the sooner you can begin the healing process.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread