TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

(#1 (permalink)) Old
_Crybaby_ Offline
Your piece of shit,I hate you
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Nickname is Babydoll

Super Awkward - April 20th 2017, 11:59 AM

Ok so I'm dating my best friend which is the best thing ever until one day I came to surprise him and he was kissing a boy, he's bisexual so it doesn't bother me but what bothers me is that he kissed the boy, and he saw me and he tried to run after me explaining but I was to freaked out to stay, did I do the wrong thing or something?

If I can't find the cure, I'll
I'll fix you with my love
No matter what you know, I'll
I'll fix you with my love
And if you say you're okay
I'm gonna heal you anyway
Promise I'll always be there
Promise I'll be the cure - Lady Gaga "The Cure"

(#2 (permalink)) Old
The Darkness Offline
Nothing and Everything
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Raphael

Re: Super Awkward - April 20th 2017, 04:09 PM

I don't think you did the wrong thing since that was your reaction. You should contact him again and sit down with him and ask him about what happened and how he feels so you both can sort out what you both want and need from the relationship. Just because he's bisexual doesn't mean he can go kissing whoever he wants if he's in a relationship with you.

And all the other colors...
are leaving this body and mind
behind.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
bunnyhabit Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Shasha

Re: Super Awkward - April 20th 2017, 07:24 PM

if you both agreed to a mono relationship, he disrespected you by making out with his boyfriend. you should discuss with him before breaking up. maybe he can't handle a mono relationship and just wants to date you as well as his boyfriend.
  Send a message via Yahoo to bunnyhabit  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Stormborn. Offline
Nitwit Blubber Oddment Tweak ♥

I can't get enough

Re: Super Awkward - April 21st 2017, 12:25 AM

Hey,

I am sorry you had to see this and I can understand that it hurts. You definitely did not do the wrong thing and I understand why you freaked out. I would have done the same if I were in your place. Just because he is bisexual does not mean he can kiss whoever he wants or have two relationships simultaneously unless he specifies it and you agree to it. I'd suggest talking to him about it since you say he ran behind you with an explanation. I am not suggesting you listen to his excuses but maybe talking to him will help you understand him and your relationship better and you will be able to decide if you want to continue things or not. It is after all your decision what you want to do but you are not in the wrong, I just want you to know that.

I know how you must be feeling and I am here if you want someone to talk to. I hope things work out for the best. Take care. <3
Kav

"Being happy isn't about having everything in your life perfect. Maybe it is about stringing together all the little things."

Community Mentor | HelpLINK Access | LiveHelp Access | Forum Moderator