TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
AyeAyeron74 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

I like this girl.. - June 22nd 2017, 11:56 PM

First time I've ever come online for advice but this is something that's really been bothering me for a while now and I don't know what to do. If I were to put it short I'd just say I like this girl and don't know what to do, but that's not the whole story. This girl I like well she thinks of me as a best friend. So am I friend zoned? Do I just give up and move on because there's plenty of fish in the sea. If that wasn't the worse part she's also my best friend's sister. On top of that she just recently got into a relationship with a pretty good guy and I'm happy for her. Sometimes I feel as if I should just get it off my chest already and let her know maybe tell my best friend first, I'm not completely sure of how I would even do it. Hell what if I do say something and I ruin 2 really really close friendships with people I can see myself still talking to and being close friends with way down the line in the future. I've also thought of just letting it go even though I know deep down it's gonna eat me alive not knowing what could've been if I had spoken up. I want to say something but there's not even a point right now seeing she's in a relationship and I don't wanna make things awkward and ruin 2 good friendships.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
FrozenRobot7 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Danielle

Re: I like this girl.. - June 25th 2017, 11:19 PM

My advice to you is to wait it out. It seems like you have liked her for awhile, but maybe since she has a boyfriend now you will naturally loose feelings. But, your feelings for her could grow even more. I would at least wait until they are broken up to say anything, because if she is in a good relationship it will make it even more awkward. When/if they break up, test the waters and see then if it is a good time to tell her. If you ever need anything else feel free to PM me

Closed Thread