TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

(#1 (permalink)) Old
alexander9 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: alex

do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me ? - October 30th 2018, 05:27 PM

so i havent seen this girl in a long time & i was at work and i went out to the lobby and i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school sitting at the table with her boyfriend i guess she was waiting for her food at the table because i saw her looking over at the front counter when i went out to the lobby and saw her though i stood there looked at her from afar but i looked away and went back to work.but now i keep seeing her boyfriend picking up food for the both of them at the place i work at soo i guess she doesnt wanna see me so she makes her bf go there and pick up the food for the both of them there.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Doglover2 Offline
Just a hooman
Average Joe

Name: Me

Re: do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me ? - October 30th 2018, 07:33 PM

There could be variety of reasons.

1. She may look like your high school crush
2. She doesn't recognize you
3. She may think you don't want to see her
4. She hasn't noticed you and her boyfriend just offers to get her lunch.
5. She doesn't remember you
6. She may feel awkward about the situation

It varies on a lot of things, depends on your history together.

I can reach out
To someone not like me
If you ask for help it doesn't make you weak

(#3 (permalink)) Old
alexander9 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me ? - October 30th 2018, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglover2 View Post
There could be variety of reasons.

1. She may look like your high school crush
2. She doesn't recognize you
3. She may think you don't want to see her
4. She hasn't noticed you and her boyfriend just offers to get her lunch.
5. She doesn't remember you
6. She may feel awkward about the situation

It varies on a lot of things, depends on your history together.
yeah but this also happend last year too when i went out with my friends to the mall and i guess she was also there shopping with her bf so i guess she saw me there and was talking about me to her bf because when i turn around i saw him looking at me but then he looked away. i bet she told him theres that guy who kept on staring at me back in high school

(#4 (permalink)) Old
bunnyhabit Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Shasha

Re: do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me ? - November 1st 2018, 05:38 AM

She appears to not want her boyfriend to be aware you and her were associated in the past so avoiding exposure to you. Could be driven by various reasons.
  Send a message via Yahoo to bunnyhabit  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount28

Edit avatar

Re: do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me ? - November 1st 2018, 02:14 PM

She may have forgotten who you were. Perhaps you could go up to her and say "hey, do you remember me? It's [your name] from [high school name] we were in [class] together." But if she doesn't make any acknowledgement or seem interested in starting a friendship, then it's probably best to move on. I don't keep in touch with anyone from my school days, with the exception of one or two people. I'm sure there are others that are the same. These things happen, unfortunately.

As for her boyfriend getting the meals from the restaurant you work at, it's probably for reasons that have nothing to do with you. She could be busy with work or school and her boyfriend offered to get the food to have it ready on the table when she gets home after a long day. One of many reasons he could be getting the food instead of her.

Best of luck.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
alexander9 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me ? - November 1st 2018, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retribution. View Post
She may have forgotten who you were. Perhaps you could go up to her and say "hey, do you remember me? It's [your name] from [high school name] we were in [class] together." But if she doesn't make any acknowledgement or seem interested in starting a friendship, then it's probably best to move on. I don't keep in touch with anyone from my school days, with the exception of one or two people. I'm sure there are others that are the same. These things happen, unfortunately.

As for her boyfriend getting the meals from the restaurant you work at, it's probably for reasons that have nothing to do with you. She could be busy with work or school and her boyfriend offered to get the food to have it ready on the table when she gets home after a long day. One of many reasons he could be getting the food instead of her.

Best of luck.
yeah but this also happend last year too when i went out with my friends to the mall and i guess she was also there shopping with her bf so i guess she saw me there and was talking about me to her bf because when i turn around i saw him looking at me but then he looked away. i bet she told him theres that guy who kept on staring at me back in high school

(#7 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount28

Edit avatar

Re: do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me ? - November 1st 2018, 05:49 PM

I think then it's best to let it go and forget about her.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Pamarlisa Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me ? - November 9th 2018, 06:19 AM

She appears to not want her boyfriend to be aware you and her were associated in the past so avoiding exposure to you. Could be driven by various reasons. This is the most obvious option.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
neoliz Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me ? - November 9th 2018, 08:50 AM

Be strong! Forget about her and find someone who deserves your love!

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best

(#10 (permalink)) Old
olegtera1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me ? - November 9th 2018, 10:49 AM

just forget

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Latte Offline
Average Joe

Re: do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me ? - November 9th 2018, 08:38 PM

You mention them seeing you at the mall and the boyfriend looking at you. But why is that evidence of her being like "oh this guy urgh". She literally might've just been like "hey I think I know that guy from high school" he looks, sees you catching him, and looks away (cause staring is rude in our culture assuming he's a European American or European Canadian?). It might've been nothing more then that.

And for all you know, they went out for lunch once and whatever is happening in her schedule, it's just easier for him to get the food most days.

It doesn't sound like you talk to this girl at all, to the point where you haven't simply messaged her on Facebook, Instagram etc. to be like "hey, how are you? saw you at the mall/your place of work the other day with your boyfriend but wasn't able to say hi, so thought I'd say so here" because, for the record, messaging her is totally not a big deal and if you think it is it's because you know you like her and assume that she'll read into it and know the only reason you're contacting her to say hi is because you have ulterior motives of like, I don't know, confessing your undying love for her through simply messaging to say hi cause you saw her around.

My point is, you don't have any contact with her from what I can tell, which is why I think you're probably reading way too much into having seen her and stared (maybe a bit too long) twice in the last year and suddenly never seeing her again. If she was actually that creeped out by you, it's like, how is she supposed to live her life if she's worried about some dude awkwardly staring at her from afar in the off chance she sees him around town? I can't imagine how it has anything to do with that because trying to avoid you based on two short incidents and the fact that maybe she thought you were a weirdo in high school isn't that likely. Also, I'm sure you're not weird, you just mentioned you might've used to stare at her in high school or something so, I'm just throwing that out there.

Like I said, you could just shoot her a message to say hi and be like "hey I saw you around a few times and I just wanted to say hi because it's cool to see people from high school" or whatever, and that way you can stop worrying so much about how she feels about you staring at her cause her reaction will put it to rest.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
alexander9 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me ? - November 12th 2018, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
You mention them seeing you at the mall and the boyfriend looking at you. But why is that evidence of her being like "oh this guy urgh". She literally might've just been like "hey I think I know that guy from high school" he looks, sees you catching him, and looks away (cause staring is rude in our culture assuming he's a European American or European Canadian?). It might've been nothing more then that.

And for all you know, they went out for lunch once and whatever is happening in her schedule, it's just easier for him to get the food most days.

It doesn't sound like you talk to this girl at all, to the point where you haven't simply messaged her on Facebook, Instagram etc. to be like "hey, how are you? saw you at the mall/your place of work the other day with your boyfriend but wasn't able to say hi, so thought I'd say so here" because, for the record, messaging her is totally not a big deal and if you think it is it's because you know you like her and assume that she'll read into it and know the only reason you're contacting her to say hi is because you have ulterior motives of like, I don't know, confessing your undying love for her through simply messaging to say hi cause you saw her around.

My point is, you don't have any contact with her from what I can tell, which is why I think you're probably reading way too much into having seen her and stared (maybe a bit too long) twice in the last year and suddenly never seeing her again. If she was actually that creeped out by you, it's like, how is she supposed to live her life if she's worried about some dude awkwardly staring at her from afar in the off chance she sees him around town? I can't imagine how it has anything to do with that because trying to avoid you based on two short incidents and the fact that maybe she thought you were a weirdo in high school isn't that likely. Also, I'm sure you're not weird, you just mentioned you might've used to stare at her in high school or something so, I'm just throwing that out there.

Like I said, you could just shoot her a message to say hi and be like "hey I saw you around a few times and I just wanted to say hi because it's cool to see people from high school" or whatever, and that way you can stop worrying so much about how she feels about you staring at her cause her reaction will put it to rest.
lol idk if she did this cause of me or not but today when i was using my friends Instagram account i kinda search for her and it sent me to her profile page but it was on private but then later when i went to her account again i saw that she deleted some of her posts and changed her profile pic to a drawing idk if i follow her on my friends instagram account and maybe thats why i she deleted some of the posts and changed her profile pic as a drawing lol

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Luminescence. Offline
Average Joe

Name: Jenna

Re: do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me ? - November 12th 2018, 08:39 PM

To be honest, it's really a good idea if you let her go and move on. She is part of your past and if she doesn't want anything to do with you, then that's that. Don't try to push it any further and stop reading so much into the little things she does. She's just trying to live her life, she doesn't need anyone scrutinizing her every move. It's not healthy to continue this fixation you have with her. Move on.

(#14 (permalink)) Old
*Jordan* Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jordan

Re: do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me ? - November 13th 2018, 01:08 AM

My question to you is, do you want her to notice you and to speak to you? If not, then it shouldn't matter if she doesn't come to pick the food up with her boyfriend or not.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
mvik57 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me ? - November 28th 2018, 09:36 AM

that's bad dude.. but still she isn't the one girl in the world so it's not the reason to start
feeling down. I'm fat and the only way for me to talk with a girl is sites.Sometimes I use [Edited] because they want to come to my country, and they're ready to do something for it) Maybe just take my advice bro. best wishes.

Last edited by MsNobleEleanor; November 28th 2018 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Removed link

(#16 (permalink)) Old
Latte Offline
Average Joe

Re: do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me ? - November 28th 2018, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander9 View Post
lol idk if she did this cause of me or not but today when i was using my friends Instagram account i kinda search for her and it sent me to her profile page but it was on private but then later when i went to her account again i saw that she deleted some of her posts and changed her profile pic to a drawing idk if i follow her on my friends instagram account and maybe thats why i she deleted some of the posts and changed her profile pic as a drawing lol
I'm a little confused about why you think that deleting her posts and changing her profile picture has anything to do with you.

I don't mean to sound critical at all, it's just that based on everything you've said, you have very little overlap with this girl and you guys are acquaintances, at most.

Yes, you have a crush on her, but you have no idea how much your existence occupies in her life, and honestly, there are 100 reasons she might've changed her profile picture and deleted pictures.

For example, she might've just been doing house keeping on her Instagram.

She might've been accepting a wider net of followers/friends on her account and wanted to narrow down what she was putting out there so that fewer people know everything.

She might have been getting to many random requests for following from total strangers OR wanted to establish her profile as something more artsy.

The list goes on. I feel like because you like her, maybe you're assuming that she's obviously just fixed on you too. I've done that too where I've been infatuated with someone, whether it was a romantic/sexual crush OR if I just really admired someone, I'd pay all this attention to them, and it can be hard to put it into perspective and accept that that person isn't as equally fixated on you.

There's literally nothing wrong with that though, it has nothing to do with your worth, it doesn't mean that you can't invest time in getting closer to "real" people you're into (e.g. you can try to get to know her better, you cannot do the same with a celebrity).

(#17 (permalink)) Old
alexander9 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me ? - December 7th 2018, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
I'm a little confused about why you think that deleting her posts and changing her profile picture has anything to do with you.

I don't mean to sound critical at all, it's just that based on everything you've said, you have very little overlap with this girl and you guys are acquaintances, at most.

Yes, you have a crush on her, but you have no idea how much your existence occupies in her life, and honestly, there are 100 reasons she might've changed her profile picture and deleted pictures.

For example, she might've just been doing house keeping on her Instagram.

She might've been accepting a wider net of followers/friends on her account and wanted to narrow down what she was putting out there so that fewer people know everything.

She might have been getting to many random requests for following from total strangers OR wanted to establish her profile as something more artsy.

The list goes on. I feel like because you like her, maybe you're assuming that she's obviously just fixed on you too. I've done that too where I've been infatuated with someone, whether it was a romantic/sexual crush OR if I just really admired someone, I'd pay all this attention to them, and it can be hard to put it into perspective and accept that that person isn't as equally fixated on you.

There's literally nothing wrong with that though, it has nothing to do with your worth, it doesn't mean that you can't invest time in getting closer to "real" people you're into (e.g. you can try to get to know her better, you cannot do the same with a celebrity).
but i guess she changed her profile picture to a drawing because of me cause my cousin had a picture of me there so i guess she saw it or something but later when i search for her again on my little cousins instagram she had changed it to a drawing so idk i guess she did it because of me

Last edited by alexander9; December 7th 2018 at 04:52 PM.

(#18 (permalink)) Old
Sophie77 Offline
Sophie
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sophie

Re: do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me ? - Yesterday, 10:22 AM

She was with a guy at that moment. If she even knew you decided that now is not convenient to make contact.