TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

(#1 (permalink)) Old
TH Anonymous Offline
Average Joe

what do i need to think about this - May 23rd 2019, 04:10 PM

[SIZE="a"]read older posts to know more))) so yesrterday i got a message from a girl i know and like saying theres this toher guy she likes and she sees him as her future husband in her eyes and that shes sorry blah blah blah but in my eyes hes really controlling she says he has her social media passworrds and stuff she also says he can be really mean at times to her (for me this proves goodlooking guys can get away with anything) today we meeted again and it was kinda awkard i think because she kept asking me if i was okay and stuff after awhile we layed down on the ground and she said that she hate her self and thats shes just a dumb loser awhile later we walked back she wanted to drop me off home i was like its okay u need to be home on time but she kept insiting to bring me home so i was like okay so when we got to my home we hugged and after while we looked in each others eyes while i was holding my hands and she asked me if she could kiss me and i said yes ( i also wanted to say the same thing) MY QUESTION IS is she just a thot or what how do i need to look at this

the guy she likes doesnt live in the same country as her btw[/size]

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly

Re: what do i need to think about this - June 12th 2019, 11:44 AM

That's a difficult situation! How have things progressed since posting this?

Have you tried talking to this girl and asking her where she is with this other guy that likes her? She may feel conflicted about potentially liking both you and this other guy, but it's best that she tries to be honest about her real feelings as it's not fair on you since you say that you like her too.

What would you want out of all of this? Do you feel this is someone you can be just friends with or would you want a relationship with her or just something casual? When you are clear on your feelings, it will be easier to approach the girl in question and let her know what you want and ask how she feels.

Unfortunately, you can't control how other people feel or what they do so if she isn't interested in having a relationship with you and wants to be with this other guy instead, it's best that you respect that.

HelpLINK and Live Help Officer
Feel free to PM me! Even if I canít help, Iím always going to listen <3
SKITTLIFY!