TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ThrashAttack Offline
Banned
I've been here a while

Name: Will

How did you first kiss your partners? - July 30th 2009, 09:40 AM

Im curious.

How did you guys inisiate your first kiss with your current partners?
  Send a message via MSN to ThrashAttack  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Tegan Offline
Make a wish...
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Tegan

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 30th 2009, 09:58 AM

Funny story, With my ex... we'd been together a couple of days and we were at a party. I had a little bit to drink and sort of jumped on him we both fell backwards and he hit his head on a cabinet (Y)
Yeah I know... >.>
Other than that its always just kind of been in the moment, and more of a mutual thing, I guess its better when it just happens

You are the one, the one who lies next to me,
Whispers "hello, I missed you quite terribly"

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Melody Pond Offline
is a superhero
I can't get enough

Name: Rachel

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 30th 2009, 10:01 AM

oh haha, this makes me laugh just thinking about it. My current partner was my first kiss and I was his too so it was awkward and hilarious. We broke up a months after this first kiss and then got back together a year later.

We used to walk home together along a cycle path and we used to sit on a fence there because it was quiet except for dog walkers and cyclists. We still walk home that way now like 4 years laters.

For the first couple of weeks he would just kiss me on the cheek, then on day we both went to kiss on the cheek at the same time and kissed. Then we giggled for hours.

A couple of days later we started talking about kissing with tongues and I just kept answering "Whatever" and then whenever he leaned in too kiss me I would start laughing and then after about a week he started to get annoyed and then in then end he just grabbed me and kissed me before I got a chance to laugh.

Our first kiss in this relationship was great because the awkwardness had passed, I still giggled for ages after it like a little girl I still do now when he kisses me

(#4 (permalink)) Old
BeautyKills :O Offline
Bookworm 8-|
Average Joe

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 30th 2009, 10:19 AM

When my boyfriend and I were still dating, he kept asking when am I ever going to be ready to take a step further into a relationship with him. I kept saying I still needed time because I just faced a break up a month ago. Truth is, I didn't really care about the break up. He still doesn't know up till now that he's the reason why I broke up with my ex I already had feelings for him waaaay back before. So one night, we went to our usual place (outside the mall). The place was quiet and nice. I brought him to the eeend of that place where we could face the circus (yes, there IS a circus outside the mall). We just stood there not talking at all. He hugged me and I thought the moment was perfect so I kissed him without him knowing that I would. He was surprised but went in for another kiss. From that moment on, I knew that he knows what that kissed meant.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
— Maya Angelou
  Send a message via MSN to BeautyKills :O  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Half doomed and semi-sweet <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Rhia.

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 30th 2009, 11:56 AM

When I first kissed my partner I wasnt even with him - I was actually dating one of his friends. Ahem. Kind of a long story.

It was my 18th birthday night out, me and the ex that I was dating at the time along with a fair few mutual friends went to afew clubs.
Carl (my current partner) had been invited by my ex and i'd seen him once or twice before. I had ALWAYS thought "oh crap...he's so hot" and had a bad habit of gawping at him. Lmao.
He knew I liked him because everyone had noticed and all told him, I guess he liked the idea, heh.
So we were all moshing in this club and started moshing in like a ring, all linked together. Somehow it got started that everyone was kissing the person next to them on the cheek. Carl was next to me, kissed me on the cheek. I'd had afew drinks by then and instead of kissing the next person I just went back and kissed him on the cheek again.
A friend pointed at us and said "OOO SEXUAL TENSION!" ahaa.

I can't really remember exactly how this happened but Carl ended up with his arm around my waist. Everyone apart from me and Carl went to get more drinks. I turned around fast as hell and kissed him. Then again afew minutes later.

H a p p i n e s s.
  Send a message via MSN to 20 Dollar Nose Bleed  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
CherriesBlossom Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Katie

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 30th 2009, 12:25 PM

me and my current boyfriend werent dating at the time
but we liked eachother and... *cough* well
we were texting and i was like "i have a surprise for you tommorrow"
he was like "what".....and i was like "it tastes good"
and eheheh the next day we were at the park and were talking and then
i dont know i just kissed him.
he was like "was that my surprise"
id said yes...he thought it was going to be food but
was very pleased none the less (:
  Send a message via AIM to CherriesBlossom  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 30th 2009, 12:39 PM

with my ex.. i wasn't dating him at the time, we were just friends.. but we both got really drunk at a party and it was like 6 in the morning, most people were asleep and i was lying on the floor next time. he kinda just grabbed hold of me and it went from there.. err so romantic.

..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..

(#8 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
Outside, huh?

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 30th 2009, 01:01 PM

We weren't together at the time, but we'd known each other for five years and we'd been flirting for a while.
We were at a party...BIT tipsy...and we kept fighting over my friend's black flowery hat...we weren't even that interested in the hat, I think it was just an excuse to flirt... and when I had chased him out to the front gate, the fighting suddenly turned into kissing. And then we kept hiding from the rest of our friends and secretly kissing..
I've had a LOT of first kisses, but that one was my favourite ever. (:

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Magic. Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Poppy

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 30th 2009, 01:24 PM

I was at a party when I met my ex, we flirted all night but he didn't kiss me about 3am. Turns out another ex of mine had been glaring at him all night and he wanted to check with a mutual friend that we weren't together ... mutual friend turned up and about 2 minutes later I was jumped on mid dancing with my friends.

You can't move mountains by whispering at them.

Take a look at my art here:
http://attemptedart.tumblr.com/

(#10 (permalink)) Old
tk338 Offline
I've been here a while

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 30th 2009, 03:14 PM

It was after being out with loads of friends at some music gig event thingy, I'd only met her twice, although Id talked to her a lot more... I was horribly drunk just slouching on a sofa after being asked back to her friends by her, there were quite a few people there... But suddenly she just walked in the room, sat on me and started kissing me loll... They all started saying stuff, but I couldnt hear what... Apparently we were going for aages... I loved it

How can one love themselves, when they love absolutely nothing?
Do something that is interesting. If it is not interesting, find out why it is not interesting.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Casey

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 30th 2009, 03:46 PM

It was in school and my best friend he was like "you two need to kiss by now" so me and my b/f were walking around this corner and i kissed him on the lips really qiuck then ran off to class casue i was so shy..now i can't get enuff kissed

(#12 (permalink)) Old
X-Hannah Offline
Deranged! (:
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Hannah

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 30th 2009, 04:12 PM

Ahh, this topic makes me laugh! :P My ex-boyfriend and I shared our first kiss before we started going out, actually, and we didn't even go out for very long. We only split up a few days ago, but I'll never ever forget the first kiss he gave me. It wasn't my first kiss, but it was the best, no doubt. We were in the park on the swings and we'd been talking about horror films, trying to imagine what would happing if we were in one. Saying who we think would survive etc. and what monsters there would be. Suddenly he said something jokey which didn't offend me but I pretended it did, and I got up and stormed to the other side of the park. He followed, and said; "What are you doing?" And I replied: "Looking for zombies!" :P haha, then he says: "No you're not." And I say: "Yes I am!" Again, he says: "No, you're not." And at that moment he reaches, puts his hand on my hips, and kisses me. :] It was truly a magical, very amusing moment! One I won't ever forget.

"Few people arecapable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions."
- Albert Einstein

Send a message via MSN to X-Hannah  
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Emzy Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Emma

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 30th 2009, 04:44 PM

Back row at the cinema :] I'll never forget it.
  Send a message via MSN to Emzy Send a message via Skype™ to Emzy 
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Name: Holly

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 30th 2009, 04:54 PM

Our first kiss sucked. And both of us admit it. We're good now. Lol. We were parked on the side of the road.

Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Xujhan Offline
Resident Atheist
I can't get enough

Name: Fletcher

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 30th 2009, 05:48 PM

Funny story, my girlfriend initiated the kiss, and the kiss initiated the relationship. ^^; Was at the housewarming party for a bunch of mutual friends; we were sitting on the bench together and a couple of the guys that were moving in were drunkenly heckling us to start dating. I was dying of embarrassment - I was pretty sure she wasn't interested - but eventually she threw her hands up and said "Oh, what the hell." and yanked me into a kiss. It really is her style.

The atoms that make up you and me were born in the hearts of suns many times greater than ours, and in time our atoms will once again reside amongst the stars. Life is but an idle dalliance of the cosmos, frail, and soon forgotten. We have been set adrift in an ocean whose tides we are only beginning to comprehend and with that maturity has come the realization that we are, at least for now, alone. In that loneliness, it falls to us to shine as brightly as the stars from which we came.
  Send a message via MSN to Xujhan  
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Allons-y! Offline
Don't blink.
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Charlotte

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 30th 2009, 06:05 PM

My previous kisses have been embarrassing and just sort of like "Whatever," but I love my first kiss with my current boyfriend.

In all my past relationships, I always initiated the kiss, and this time I was determined to let him kiss me. We were sitting in my room listening to music one day, and he leaned over and gave me the sweetest kiss on the cheek and I just couldn't help it--he was so close that I had to kiss him on the lips. It was this amazing feeling though; you could tell we were both just thinking, "Finally, finally."

And now the song that we had our first kiss to is "our song." xD We also date the relationship as beginning on that day.

My favorite part of a relationship is the beginning. I mean, it's great when you get totally comfortable with your partner, but there's nothing like that feeling of being all nervous and fluttery around them, and not knowing when that kiss is going to happen. In the early days, every time they even look at you is special, and that's amazing.

let me light up the sky, light it up for you
let me tell you why, i would die for you
When you whisper, you must be absolutely as sincere as when you scream.
9 out of every 10 problems in relationships can be solved by talking. So why are we so damn quiet?

(#17 (permalink)) Old
Garyl Offline
What's next, little man?

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Eli

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 30th 2009, 06:28 PM

College ex: movie theater at the end of seeing "Burn After Reading." It was a terrible kiss; very awkward. But cute at the same time because we were both so awkward about it.

Recent ex: On our first date I just went right up to him and kissed him while we were walking in a park. He was pleased.

Current guy-I-like-who-likes-me-back-but-we're-not-actually-dating: we were wrestling at a playground and I had already given him a hickey. He said "screw it" and reached up to kiss me. It was hot. =]

Let's eat some spectral oats!
  Send a message via Yahoo to Garyl  
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Name: Sam

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 30th 2009, 06:41 PM

We were friends at the time, fairly close, and i actually liked one of our other friends not my current partner the time.
But we were wrestling in his room on the floor but i knew he REALLY REALLY liked me, so i was always careful of what i said/did.
But we got tired and ended up just laying there together. He gave me this look, and it just made me fall "in love" with him.
I told him that i had to tell him a secret (Alot of our friends were in the room, and i didnt want them to see lol)
But he didnt want to leave the room, so i reached up grabbed his face and kissed him.
He wasnt expecting it AT ALL, but he was so happy i could see it.
We started dating two weeks after that (About)
And now we're going on our sixth mo.
XOXOX Sam

2/21/09 i found my Punk Rock Boy

"And if she had to live it all over again you know she wouldn't change anything for the world!"

(#19 (permalink)) Old
Anonymous19 Offline
Average Joe

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 30th 2009, 10:54 PM

First kiss ever for me, was with my current GF and after hanging out with eachother all day and we were hanging out near the Thames River (I think that was the name of it), and I was sitting there all shy and quiet. And I was sitting there with her and I went in for it and I was thinking to myself, "Don't accidently miss her lips!" But I wouldn't change it at all because, to me, it was perfect and I'm glad my first kiss was with someone special like her

---------------

"You never give into the pain, you just adjust to it!"--unknown

(#20 (permalink)) Old
Twisted Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 30th 2009, 11:21 PM

It was a birthday party at one of our mutual friends flat for both their birthdays. We were both pretty drunk and most of us were sitting in the living room, i didn't have anywhere to sit so he asked me to sit on his lap, being drunk i did and thought nothing of it. Then after a while we started talking and all of a sudden i just leant in a kissed him.

Although, we didn't get together until like end of May/start of June. One of our mutual friends had a free house so her, her boyfriend, me and my current boyfriend went over for the weekend. Me and my boyfriend weren't together at the time but this weekend was where it all started (we got together officially about a week after this weekend). We kissed on the Friday night when we were both drunk, and we'd been sleeping in the same bed all weekend (the other 2 people who were there had obviously been trying to set us up). Anyway it was Sunday morning and we were watching TV in bed, nothing strange, then i started tickling him because the Friday night before i found out he was really ticklish, and i guess i was flirting as well. Anyway it was really weird but good, he started tickling me back and then we both sorta stopped and got really close and just started kissing. We stayed in bed together till like 2pm when the other two were moaning at us because it was nice and sunny out and we were just being lazy. :P

(#21 (permalink)) Old
Pelios Offline
on Pursuit of Happiness
Outside, huh?

Name: Andrea

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 31st 2009, 02:51 AM

At a party everyone was drunk except my boyfriend and me and we were just laughing at everyone and then the silent can and we kissed, then my drunk friend threw beer on us and killed it.

Everyone is born right-handed. Only the greatest overcome it.

(#22 (permalink)) Old
mommieof2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Nellie

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 31st 2009, 06:30 AM

oh sheesh. All of our friends think it's so cute...but whatever lol.

We met on myspace when i was 16 and he was 17. We talked for 3 months on the phone and online before we ever met. (it took him that long to get up the courage to ask me out on a date) We just went to the local hang out spot until it got all crazy and the cops showed up...So we left. Well we live in the middle of nowhere! It's a retirement town so there is nothing to do. He said we could go back to his house and go swimming or watch a movie. Well we hung out in his room for about an hour listening to music and talking. He had like a pull out couch and we were just sitting there on oppisite ends . He kept asking what i was thinking and i wouldnt say anything until i finally just got aggravated and i was like "fine, you wanna know? I'm thinking about how much i wish you would just kiss me already!"

he just sat there. in silence looking at the wall. So yeah awkward silence..then like 5 minutes later he just jumped across the couch and kissed me. It scared me so bad i actually shrieked. but later he told me that if he didn't do it that way, he wouldn't have had the courage to do it later lol.

*Nellie*
  Send a message via AIM to mommieof2  
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
ladyninetyfour Offline
<3 Utterly Invincible <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Bex

Smile Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 31st 2009, 03:32 PM

Well he's broken up with me now... but my ex (who I'm totally still in love with) and I had an amazing first kiss.
We were about to watch Bolt in my bedroom, on my bed. I had a boyfriend at the time who I was planning to dump and it was his best friend. We were cuddled on the bed, i nearly started crying because i wanted to kiss him but i couldnt and i was getting pissed at myself. he wrote me a note saying "i would like to... kiss you but that would be wrong". I said I agreed. So we just stayed in each others arms, my body slightly underneath his. And after a while, he looked at me, and i looked at him, and we just sort of melted into a kiss. and it was beautiful.
and all through the movie, we held each other tight and laughed at the funny parts, and kissed every so often. and i cried at the bit where Bolt comes back to see another dog in his place. and my ex held me really tightly as i cried into his chest. It was such a good day.
xoxox Bex xoxox

Where there's love, there's hope
You cannot destroy me!
xoxox PunkRoxS9 xoxox

Last SH: 03/08/09
  Send a message via MSN to ladyninetyfour  
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
LucyLouWho Offline
In that order...
I've been here a while

Name: Chelsey

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 31st 2009, 05:13 PM

We just kind of looked at each other and knew that we both wanted a kiss, so we went for it.

Previously Mommy.Wife.Student

(#25 (permalink)) Old
Gaia Offline
same same, but different.
Outside, huh?

Name: Lou

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 31st 2009, 05:25 PM

I just wandered up, introduced myself again after a couple of years, and kissed him. Yes a little intoxicated, but I'd had a crush on him ages before...and wanted a long overdue kiss

"Life is pain, anybody that says different is selling something" ~ Fezzik's Mother, The Princess Bride. ♥

"To die, would be an awfully big adventure."~ Peter Pan

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumoured by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."

~ The Buddha

14-04-2010. R.R <3

(#26 (permalink)) Old
Xx_ally_xX Offline
Not a n00b

Name: alice :)

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 31st 2009, 05:45 PM

In my current relationship me and my boyfriends first kiss was actually the day after i had broken up with my boyfriend of 8 months and also day before my current boyfriend asked me out (my x wasn't exactly a nice preson and he wasn't great to me and daniel knew that I was really upset but glad to be rid of him at the same time)
It was half term and i was talking to Dan one morning and I was complaining about being bored so he biked down to my village to come and see me. It's about 3 or so miles away (i thought this was rather sweet).
He biked down that day, and the next and everyday he was allowed to come and see me. We'd talked about kissing a bit, but not a lot. There is this little allyway thing that we'd walked through loads of times before. So on, i think it was the third day that he came when we were walking down here (it was a good short cut) we kissed and i must say it was pretty awesome ^_^
The day after that sitting in the shelters at the local playing field he asked me out. That was our first kiss when we were together. It was a good kiss, but there's been better ones since =P

Last edited by Xx_ally_xX; July 31st 2009 at 05:58 PM. Reason: missed a bit =P

(#27 (permalink)) Old
TakeTheLeap Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Emily

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - July 31st 2009, 06:02 PM

My boyfriend and I had been dating for over a year before our first kiss. It went a little something like this:
At my junior prom, we were dancing next to one of my best friends and her boyfriend. Chelsea knew that Eric and I hadn't kissed yet, so it seemed to be her's and Michael's objective to get us to do so. For about 20 minutes, Michael kept whispering to Eric, "Kiss her, kiss her, kiss her." And Chelsea was whispering to me, "Kiss him! If he's not going to make the move, do it! Kiss him!"
Eric and I just kind of laughed it off - first kiss shouldn't really be a public event, you know... At the end of the dance, he walked me to the door and we shared our first kiss before I went inside to get changed for After Prom.

“Don't get too comfortable with who you are at any given time. You may miss the opportunity to become who you want to be." ~Jon Bon Jovi

(#28 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount56

Edit avatar

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - August 3rd 2009, 07:02 PM

Hmmm well he asked me out via email for a few drinks after work (we were just friends at this point) . We went to 2 pubs and talked n stuff.
Then the conversation kinda went quiet, and started to get a bit awkward.

I was trying to talk to fill the silence and then noticed him looking at me funny, so I shut up. Then he reached for my hand and we kinda just went for it....

(#29 (permalink)) Old
LuciaLight Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Christina Lucia

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - August 3rd 2009, 07:34 PM

My first kiss with my current boyfriend we have been talking for a few weeks and we liked eachother instantly. His 19th birthday was coming up and i was invited to go to his birthday dinner with his friends. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he said a birthday kiss. I agreed obviously. i brought my friend to the dinner ( we got lost but ended up being there 30 minutes earlier than when he and his friends showed up) so we were eating and i sat next to him, we were just talkign like friends. and he fed me some of his food. ( we were eating at a japanese steakhouse so he used chopsticks so i felt a spark from that for some reason). We all walked around and he and i walked close. When my friend told me she had to get home before curfew i was kinda disapointed because i havent kissed him yet. She knew i was gonna kiss him so she decided to make thigns awkward and say " I'll be waiting in the car. I'll leave you love bunnies alone!" She laughed and i called her out on making it awkward. His friends were waiting in the car too so we were in a hurry. So he hugged me first and then kissed my neck and we both looked at eachother and went for the kiss. Multiple kisses to be exact. His friends were beating their horn and it was pretty funny.

Justin <3

(#30 (permalink)) Old
<:3 )~ Offline
squeak
Average Joe

Name: olivia

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - August 3rd 2009, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlyheartbeat View Post
I just wandered up, introduced myself again after a couple of years, and kissed him. Yes a little intoxicated, but I'd had a crush on him ages before...and wanted a long overdue kiss
Haven't had my first kiss - but I imagine it'll go something like this.
Lou. xD

Live and let live.

(#31 (permalink)) Old
xVanillaTwilightx
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Calamari

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - August 3rd 2009, 08:40 PM

My first kiss with my b/f was at my work. He had been gone for 6 weeks to Australia & as soon as he had gotten back home he came to my work to suprise me it was so sweet

(#32 (permalink)) Old
lelala Offline
dead inside, to a black heart
Average Joe

Name: Ariella

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - August 4th 2009, 04:24 AM

first boyfriend(first kiss)= in the back row of the movie theater, in 7th grade. it was actually a makeout :\
but i was happy about it at the time.
first kiss with my recent boyfriend=it was our first day together after he asked me out, and we were at my school carnival waiting in line for a ride, and the song "Our Song"by taylor swift was playing and he pulled my chin up with his hand and kissed me. BEST KISS EVER [:
now we have been going out for 4 months ever since then. and still going strong <3
(:

"That Others May Live"
  Send a message via Skype™ to lelala 
  (#33 (permalink)) Old
Dream Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - August 4th 2009, 07:38 AM

I can't remember how I initiated a kiss with my first girlfriend. I probably asked her first. Either way she was happy, and there were many kisses to follow.

My second girlfriend- I was lying in her bed, and when you're lying in someone's bed, talking to them with their face a few inches from yours, it is really easy to just happen.

The question is this: How am I going to kiss my 3rd girlfriend? (Don't have one).

(#34 (permalink)) Old
niente_ Offline
Ex band geek, but still proud.
I've been here a while

Name: Niente

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - August 4th 2009, 10:28 AM

With my first boyfriend, I kissed him on the cheek as a thank you for something, and some days later he kissed me on the lips before we said goodbye on our way home from school.

With my second boyfriend, we play in the same band but never really talked before. We ended up talking a lot on the internet and he came round (which is when we first met properly) and we were in my room and I kissed him.

With my current boyfriend, I asked him out, and the day after I went to a piano room at school to practice for a concert, and he came and sat next to me, so we were alone. When we got up to leave for lesson, I kissed him. He told me it was really nice and spontaneous

Sometimes it's better to forget how you feel
and remember what you deserve

S. M ... still in my heart, forever

(#35 (permalink)) Old
CoffeeAddict Offline
legen..wait for it..DARY
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Steph

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - August 4th 2009, 11:51 AM

My bf and I weren't dating at the time, we'd met at a club and he called me to say he was at the pool tables. We talked, played pool, he bought me drinks and we started dancing. We made out on the dance floor, and the next day he asked me out on a date

Who do you carry that torch for, my young man?
Do you believe in anything?
Or do you carry it around just to burn things down?

Meet me tonight on the turnpike my darling,
where we believe in everything.
If we sweat all these debts then we're sure to drown,
so let's strap ourselves up to this engine now
with our God who we found laying under the back seat.

(#36 (permalink)) Old
Debaser Offline
Tabula Rasa
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Louise

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - August 4th 2009, 12:11 PM

He (now my current partner) came to say bye, as he'd finished college for the day and i was currently still in a lesson. Although my Communication and Culture teacher is so ridiculously lax and laid back that all i needed to say was "Stuart, i'll be 10 minutes i just need to meet someone downstairs"... "whatever".

He was waiting at the bottom of the stairs and we went outside to the smoking shelter, it was pissing it down (which was a pretty good excuse for cuddles) and getting 'closer' than we'd ever got. And i think it just gets to the point where you're centimetres away from their face and i just thought "what the hell" and went for it, pretty much the same time he came to that conclusion

Send a message via MSN to Debaser Send a message via Skype™ to Debaser 
  (#37 (permalink)) Old
Ayak22 Offline
[Formerly LetGodArise/Ayak]
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Alex

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - August 4th 2009, 12:55 PM

First kiss ever, well making out was actually in year six over here. That's when I was like.. 10 or 11 I think? o.o

Anyhow, it was at the cinema and I was forced into it. The goldfish jokes lasted 3 years.
Besides that I had a few good kisses, but none I can really remember..

[Edit:] Well, actually. A more recent one than not was when I was trying to get a girl back and I'd made it very apparent she was getting this kiss. (Afterwards, as before, I was a douche and screwed it up. I used to be like that and suffer now for it.) We were at a local museum my friendship group always enjoyed to go to and I asked her to come and talk to me, telling her I had something to show her. After getting her to close her eyes I kissed her. That one was pretty good, but then, is one of the only ones I can remember properly.

InherentlyObvious/LetGodArise/AyakTwloha
Member since Sep '08
Always here to help.
To Write Love On Her Arms

Last edited by Ayak22; August 4th 2009 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Added in.

(#38 (permalink)) Old
Thurineth Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Laura

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - August 4th 2009, 02:10 PM

With someone I was "seeing" never went out.

Sitting in the radio station and it kinda just happened. Summer 06 was the best!
  Send a message via Skype™ to Thurineth 
  (#39 (permalink)) Old
in/flux Offline
Average Joe

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - August 4th 2009, 07:50 PM

When we were first getting to know each other we used to wander down to the park next to our college during our breaks. Numerous times during these ocassions he'd tried to kiss me, but I was nervous and kept dodging him and doing all sorts of bizarre things to change the mood, which, for the record, he still teases me about to this day...

When we met up properly for the first time outside of college, at the end of the night as my bus was rolling up I just grabbed him and gave him a smacker on the lips and hopped on to my bus. A bit of a chickenish thing to do, but it was on a sudden impulse!

(#40 (permalink)) Old
kadyCHAOS Offline
sleep when your dead
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: kady

Re: How did you first kiss your partners? - August 5th 2009, 07:12 PM

We had gone to a late movie and ended up back at a friends house for the nite. We cuddled all nite and slept curled up against each other and holding hands and all that but he said he wouldn't kiss me first. In the morning as we were leaving he was like screw and tried to kiss me but I turned so he got my cheek...then we kinda just held each other for a second and our faces were super close so I just decided to do it.

Closed Thread