TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
mshoney Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: morgan

Red face IS HE PLAYING ME? - September 24th 2009, 03:45 AM

so i been in love with this boi for a year now...im his first love longest relationship and he is mine..were both in high school he is a year older than me and i love him with my whole soul, however he broke up with me because i told him i was raped and he didnt know how to take it and then called me the next day telling me he was sorry and that he loved me and would help me get through it with him..i told him no that he hurt me because i told him what hurts me and he acted like that. however that was a month ago now he calls me everyday we go on dates we kiss and hug and i tell him i love him and want to be with him and he always says this.."baby I love you and i really want to be with you but i dont want you to feel like im putting basketball before you" and i say, " baby thats your dream and im going to be here for you no matter what even if i dont see you for weeks because you hoopin." now i feel like he lien i feel like he dont wnat to be with me no more so i should leave it alone but he dont let me go so i b like maybe he does cuz he is who i want...like he gets mad still if i talk to other guys...he told me it dosent make sense that i love him and talk to other guys and i tell him that i only do it because i am singe. plain and simple. and he tells me he only talks to girls because i talk to guys because none of dem mean nun to him....is he tryin to play me and keep me as his "girl" or whatever so he can also be single...i just dont knoe.

Closed Thread