TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
_paigeee. Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation in love with a guy, he loves me, but doesnt show it. - February 17th 2009, 02:46 AM

okay, so, me & this guy have been talking for like 6 months. he lives in another county, like an hour away. we've planned on meeting before but haven't yet. he's told me he loves me but i think he still has sex and does other things with other girls. my friends have told me not to meet him & just forget about him. but i can't. what should i do?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
TheKnight Offline
TheKnight
Average Joe

Name: Daniel

Re: in love with a guy, he loves me, but doesnt show it. - February 17th 2009, 02:54 AM

I think you should take the advice of your friends. He might say that he loves you, but actions speak louder then words.

I swear never to be silent whenever wherever human beings are enduring suffering and humiliation. We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Sometimes we must interfere. When human lives are endangered, when human dignity is in jeopardy, national borders and sensitivities become irrelevant. Wherever men and women are persecuted because of their race, religion, or political views, that place must — at that moment — become the center of the universe.

-Elie Wiesel

Jewish Resources:
AskMoses
JLaw
JewFaq
Aish
CHaBaD
AskNoah
CounterMissionary Lecture Series
Anti-Missionary Handbook
The Real Messiah
Kabbalah
  Send a message via AIM to TheKnight Send a message via Yahoo to TheKnight  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Boobies Offline
Führer of the sausage people
I can't get enough

Re: in love with a guy, he loves me, but doesnt show it. - February 17th 2009, 03:07 AM

IMO you should take your friends advice, he's effectively just manipulating you. IMO if he really loved you then he'd stay well away of girls and especially not sleep with them.

Look at it this way, you've never met him so you don't even know if he's telling the truth about loving you. So some advice from me would be to not make him your number 1 priority, and perhaps look for some local people.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Rican Roll Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: in love with a guy, he loves me, but doesnt show it. - February 17th 2009, 03:12 AM

Some simple advice, you can't love someone you've never met.

RR

Your life is yours alone, rise up and live it.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Care-o-Bear Offline
I <3 him! :)
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Caroline

Re: in love with a guy, he loves me, but doesnt show it. - February 17th 2009, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican Roll View Post
Some simple advice, you can't love someone you've never met.

RR
Very well put. i agree

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Lizzie Online
Optimistic Witch :)

Outside, huh?

Name: Lizzie

Re: in love with a guy, he loves me, but doesnt show it. - February 17th 2009, 05:50 AM

Even if he did love you, long distances relationships are hard enough. But now you have the fact that you think he might be cheating on you…. You have to have complete trust in the person for a long distance relationship to even work, and even then it is still difficult to do. I think your best bet would be to just move on, and find someone near by that you can date.

Interested in becoming a staff member? Feel free to PM me, or apply HERE!
::Teen Help Member Since 2006::
::Staff Member for six years::
~Blessed Be~

Closed Thread