TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Auti Offline
Winner. Of the game
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Autumn

i messed up - August 2nd 2011, 12:56 PM

Okay, so after 4 months of being with him, I kinda decided it was over. So I sent him a long message explaining how I hated him, just bitching. He was offline so he didn't read it. Then I got on skype to delete him, y'know, sever all ties or whatever. And he was on so he messaged me. Well, we talked for a bit, and I realized I couldn't stand losing him. I really love he and he means a lot to me. So we decided that we would actually try to not fuck each other over all the time and yeah. But then about an hour later, he logged onto the chatsite and read the message and... Well, now everythings a mess. He thinks I sent him the message after we talked, and he won't listen to me. I'm kinda torn up and I really want him back. Half of my friends are telling me to give up on him, and the other half are telling me it's my fault. I don't know what to do anymore. So this is where you come in, what the hell am I supposed to do to fix this mess? .3.

I love you, don't you see?
You stole my heart in 1-2-3.
I love you, yes it's true
You stole my heart and I'm gonna steal yours too

&& // ;; Taken as of 04/09/11
  Send a message via MSN to Auti Send a message via Skype™ to Auti 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

Re: i messed up - August 2nd 2011, 01:19 PM

You just need to tell him that you sent it before you started to talk again. Is there anyway he or you can check the time it was sent to prove that? If not, then there really isn't much you can do but just tell him that you didn't mean anything that you've said in the message and that it was sent before you made up and hopefully he'll be okay with you again. At the same time though, I wouldn't recommend constantly trying to tell him, if you nag him you might just annoy him more than he currently is. Just message him to tell him you're sorry for what you said, that it was sent before and hope that in time, he'll be okay with you.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Re: i messed up - August 2nd 2011, 07:52 PM

In addition to what Charlie said, suggest to him that if those feelings still remained, you wouldn't be trying as hard as you are to get him back. If you wanted it over, you would have left it over. Good luck!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Robin

Re: i messed up - August 3rd 2011, 07:10 PM

Well, even if you sent the message before talking to him on Skype, that doesn't change the fact that you said some pretty hurtful things... things he may not be able to get over anytime soon, if ever. I mean, you went so far as to say you HATE him? No matter how upset I've been, I've never told a partner I've hated them. If you get to that point, then maybe you really should break up. He's probably thinking that you're a bit unstable at the moment... I mean, who says they hate their partner one minute, then turns around and wants to work things out the next? You could try talking to him, but honestly, you might want to do a bit of soul-searching as well. What caused you to lash out at him like that? Are you really in love with him, or are you just afraid of being single again and not having someone to rely on whenever you're feeling upset?

2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread