TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
kid_fr0zt Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Araceli Ponce

Exclamation Do i deserve love or no? - October 4th 2011, 06:03 AM

I was going out with a great guy Akili for 6 months and than i broke up with him because im a really confusing person and dumped him than after 2 weeks moved on to this other guy which was my boyfriend who was Alex but i broke up with him because on facebook i put who should i be with Akili or Alex and it was just a question because i was sooo confused between them because i loved them both so i did and these girls who were on Akilis side put me down because they were saying wow its pathetic girls like you who are effed up biatches and that I dont deserve Akili that i just should be single and dont derserve anyone and that really hurt me and put myself down and i deleted my facebook and im crying so hard i feel like committing suvicide and all this happened today and i need help T-T

-Kid Frost<3

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Re: Do i deserve love or no? - October 4th 2011, 06:10 AM

Hi Araceli,

Firstly, if you're having trouble with picking and choosing who you want to be with, the best thing isn't to make it public and put it on Facebook for the very reasons of what happened to you. It's not easy picking the right person, but that should be best chosen within yourself, not by asking people for their own opinions, unless you talk to them face-to-face or privately through messages.

Secondly, to answer your thread subject question, yes, you are deserving of love. Those girls were just upset since you found yourself confused between two guys. But, it's likely they've been in your position before. They just don't make it public, the way it should be.

Maybe it is best for you to be single right now. I don't mean this in a bad way, but since you're confused, it's best to take the time for yourself to consider your options, who would be best for you and who is going to be best for you long-term. You're also 14 years old, so it's okay to be attracted to more than one person at a time, just don't make it so public next time. Reactivate your Facebook account and don't let these girls know they've gotten you down. Their just concerned for their friend, and they have every right to be.

Take some time to think things out.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
kid_fr0zt Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Araceli Ponce

Re: Do i deserve love or no? - October 4th 2011, 06:11 AM

Thank you.

-Kid Frost<3