TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
brokengirl_95 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Roya

HELP ME PLEASEE. - October 9th 2011, 12:09 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

ughh, so i haventt been on teen help for a while cuz everythingg was goingg finee but noww everythingg just suckss, my girlfriend brokee up with me(Im Bi) with excusess like i need to focus on my futuree ndd gradess (shes a senior) and she said that she didnt want to get me in trouble with my parents( they dont know im bi) then shes like i might be falling in love withh youu to soon andd blahh blahhh. ughh it hurtt we didnt go out forr long but i did like/lovee herr. andd my schooll, ahhh schooll my favoritee placeee.. school just suckss and im not doingg goodd so my mom is beingg mean and is likee you cant go outt to anywheree.. and i missed my homecoming last weekend and all my friends were theree and todayy i was just about to leave for the movies and shes likee noo. everyythinngg just suckkss, and thenn it suckss someeemoreee. idk if i put this in the right category cuz a lil bit of a couple of themm butt me and mom were neverr gooodd. my stepdad leaves for a bussiness trip then shes wants to be all funnyy and nicee to be and then when he comes backk shes wants to ignoree mee.. my older sisterr moved out at 15 and im 16 noww.. i cantt takee it. ive even cut myslef and everythimee i get upsett i tryy sooo hardd to cut again..its hardd!. and a bunchh of otherr things havee happened with my family, reall dad, stepdad, older sis, etc. i hadd a reallyy bad childhooodd. im not that smartt so i cant live up to the standards theyy sett forr me.. ive thought about running away, living somewhere else but there is no where else for me to liveee where i woulddd happyyy.. i just need advicee on EVERYYTHINGG. *:''(* ~ i typed really fast and i didnt care for the mistakess i madee so excuse that and right now im not in the mood to correct them.. ughhh. *SIGHH*

"Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad" ~ Norm Papernick~ "Anger is just a cowardly extension of sadness. It is a lot easier to be angry at someone than to tell them your hurt" ~Tom Gates~ I writee poemss, go check em out and let me know what you think!(:

Last edited by Intoxication; October 9th 2011 at 03:36 PM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Intoxication Offline
Forever and Always

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Re: HELP ME PLEASEE. - October 9th 2011, 03:40 PM

Since she is giving you mixed signals, I would wait a little bit to let her get her thoughts in order and then try talking to her again. She probably doesn't like that your parents don't know, is it possible you could tell them?
Have you tried talking to your mom about this? Maybe you can try planning some activities to do together while your stepdad is home so that you still get attention. She probably doesn't even realize you feel like she is ignoring you.
Cutting really isn't healthy, it can be triggering and is only a temporary release. Try some alternatives and slowly decrease how often you self harm.
Click Here For Alternatives to Self Harm.

~~~
HelpLINK Mentor & Project Advisor

Closed Thread