TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Relationships and Dating (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f9-relationships-dating/)
-   -   Girls an guys; rate these personality traits (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f9-relationships-dating/t89155-girls-guys%3B-rate-these-personality-traits/)

LostAngels November 23rd 2011 01:24 PM

Girls an guys; rate these personality traits

Rate each trait on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the least important in a woman/ man, (And please be HONEST, don't hold back for fear of seeming shallow, and specify whether it's important they do or don't have that trait)

Guys: Breast size, smoker, drinker, weight, her friends, intellect, similar interests, athletic, over-all originality, sexual history (amount slept with), religion.

Girls: Sexual history, his friends, penis size, drug use (Marijuana), willingness to stand up for you, religion, motivation/ dedication, maturity

Here's mine to start off;
Sexual History- 4 (Fairly important, hate man whores)
His friends- 3 (If I don't like them, it won't work.)
Penis size- 10 (Considering I don't enjoy sex, I couldn't care less)
Drug use- 3 (Preferably not a pot head)
Willingness- 2 (I want a guy who defends me)
Religion- 2 (Important because I hate every aspect of religion)
Motivation- 2 (Sick of dating 24 year olds with no jobs)
Maturity- 1 (Needs to have the same mental state as myself.)

The Goblins Blade November 23rd 2011 01:36 PM

Re: Girls an guys; rate these personality traits

I would rate girls like this

sexual history - 1 - virgin is a must
smoker - 3 - dont really mind if she smokes
Breast size - 2-3 I like small breats
Her hands - 3-4 - so she can give me good handjobs
Weight - 2- I like thin girls
Intillect - 6-7 I like smart girls
Drinker - 5-6 - dont really mind if she drinks
Similar interests - 2-3 - she must have similar interests
Athletic - 2-3 - its a must
Her freinds - 5-6 - Dont care about her freinds
Religion - 2-3 - athiest

Acheron November 23rd 2011 01:56 PM

Breast size: 8/10. I love pretty much all kinds of boobs. Fake ones and wildly disproportionate ones, not so much, but everything from bee-stings to beanbags are fun to play with.

Smoker: 2/10. I really, really hate the smell of cigarette smoke.

Drinker: 5/10. I drink, and my favourite places to take girls are mostly bars, so it'd make dating a little more difficult if she isn't a drinker. Mind you, my favourite ex was straight-edge, so it could work. Only a factor for dating, anyway.

Weight: 2/10. Yes, I'm shallow. But excess weight is a very quick way to kill any attraction I might otherwise have to you. Not going to lie and say that I've never so much as touched a chubbier girl, but I don't like it one bit.

Her friends: 4/10. You can tell quite a lot about a girl by the company she keeps. Girls are to a large extent herd animals, so if she hangs out with bitches, chances are she's a bitch too. Only a factor for relationships, though.

Intellect: 2/10. Like a lot of these, it's only a factor in longer-term relationships. But if she wants to keep my interest, she'd better be smart.

Similar interests: 1/10. It's nice to like the same music and movies, and pretty much essential to have the same sexual tastes. Once again, though, only matters in relationships.

Athletic: 6/10. Doesn't need to play sports, necessarily, but slim and muscular is better than slim and boney.

Over-all originality: Not sure what this covers beyond the other factors. I mean, I like variety, but I think you're getting at something different? Like, how unique she is?

Sexual history: 8/10. I'm at peace with the fact that the sexually open-minded, kinky girls that I love so much will have had partners before me. When it comes to sexual history I care about whether she's been having a load of unprotected hookups, but not about her overall number. But absolutely no kids.

Religion: Atheists, agnostics, and liberal theists only. No Scientologists.

Also, I note that motivation, maturity, and willingness to stand up to me aren't on the male list. Are you implying that none of these things matter to guys? Or that things like weight don't matter to girls?

Disneygirl94 November 23rd 2011 03:10 PM

Sexual history: 3/10 (as long as he doesn't use me its good)
his friends: 5/10 (treat me like crap then we have a problem)
penis size:2/10 (don't really care)
drug use: 1/10 (no drugs is a must)
willingness to stand up for you: 10/10 (shows how much he really cares for you.
religion: 2/10 (don't really care)
motivation/ dedication:7/10 (to show that he is really commited
maturity: 6/10 (if hes a dick then sorry won't work but i like a guy with some kidish traits.)

Harmony♥ November 23rd 2011 04:19 PM

Sexual History: 10-Don't really care how many people they've slept with, as long as they've been checked for STD's, and are clean, and they are in it for other things other than sex.

His friends: 5- If they don't like me, whatever. If they do, that's cool too. I don't care what people think about it me, so why should I care what his friends think of me?

Penis Size: 5- I don't really care, though size sort of does matter.

Drug Use: 1- Preferably no drugs, but if they smoked pot, it wouldn't make a difference to me.

Willingness: 3- I would hope he would defend my honor.

Religion: 10- Not at all important to me as long as their religion wasn't important to them. I am NOT a religious person.

Motivation/Dedication: 1- I like a man with dreams, and knows where he is going in life. If he's motivated and dedicated to those things, he's a great role model for me.

Maturity: 3- I like when we can act like a kid sometimes, as long as it isn't all the time.

LostAngels November 23rd 2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acheron (Post 762149)
Breast size: 8/10. I love pretty much all kinds of boobs. Fake ones and wildly disproportionate ones, not so much, but everything from bee-stings to beanbags are fun to play with.

Smoker: 2/10. I really, really hate the smell of cigarette smoke.

Drinker: 5/10. I drink, and my favourite places to take girls are mostly bars, so it'd make dating a little more difficult if she isn't a drinker. Mind you, my favourite ex was straight-edge, so it could work. Only a factor for dating, anyway.

Weight: 2/10. Yes, I'm shallow. But excess weight is a very quick way to kill any attraction I might otherwise have to you. Not going to lie and say that I've never so much as touched a chubbier girl, but I don't like it one bit.

Her friends: 4/10. You can tell quite a lot about a girl by the company she keeps. Girls are to a large extent herd animals, so if she hangs out with bitches, chances are she's a bitch too. Only a factor for relationships, though.

Intellect: 2/10. Like a lot of these, it's only a factor in longer-term relationships. But if she wants to keep my interest, she'd better be smart.

Similar interests: 1/10. It's nice to like the same music and movies, and pretty much essential to have the same sexual tastes. Once again, though, only matters in relationships.

Athletic: 6/10. Doesn't need to play sports, necessarily, but slim and muscular is better than slim and boney.

Over-all originality: Not sure what this covers beyond the other factors. I mean, I like variety, but I think you're getting at something different? Like, how unique she is?

Sexual history: 8/10. I'm at peace with the fact that the sexually open-minded, kinky girls that I love so much will have had partners before me. When it comes to sexual history I care about whether she's been having a load of unprotected hookups, but not about her overall number.

Religion: Atheists, agnostics, and liberal theists only. No Scientologists.

Also, I note that motivation, maturity, and willingness to stand up to me aren't on the male list. Are you implying that none of these things matter to guys? Or that things like weight don't matter to girls?

Thanks for the responses,*

And no, I'm not implying that at all.... I just added traits that I personally am curious to hear what perspectives guys and girls have on them. Not because I think they're irrelevant to the other gender. I also wanted variety, to make it more interesting.*
This is for my knowledge, and these are what I wanted to know.
All of these traits can be either or, excluding breast and penis size, of course..

Stargazed. November 23rd 2011 06:57 PM

Sexual History: 5- It matters to an extent. They have to be clean and not have a sex addiction or anything like that.

His friends: 5- I could care less if someone doesn't like me. As long as they don't disrespect me, I'm fine.

Penis Size: 10- It doesn't matter to me.

Drug Use: 1- Absolutely no drugs.

Willingness: 2- Standing up for me when necessary is very important to me and I know that I'd do it for him and it'd be nice if I got it in return.

Religion: 10- Doesn't matter to me. I'm not a religious person and that's that.

Motivation/Dedication: 5- Everyone needs motivation or some sort of goals.

Maturity: 5- I like being able to joke around. If we didn't then I'd be too grown up and that's not fun. XD

Daivia November 23rd 2011 07:32 PM

Sexual history: 5- I don't really want a virgin or a (man)-slut but I have no strong feelings as long as s/he is clean and without progeny.

His friends: 8- As long as s/he aren't completely awful to me or encourage my bf/gf to do things s/he really shouldn't.

Penis size: 9- Who cares? (Not me)

Drug use (Marijuana): 1- No use of illegal drugs at all (and no smoking cigarettes either).

Willingness to stand up for you: 9- I can stand up for myself.

Religion: 2- No religious nutters. I would prefer an atheist or agnostic bf/gf.

Motivation/Dedication: 5- As long as s/he has some of both, it's no big deal.

Maturity: 3- I would like to date an adult, not an immature child.

sasaboo November 23rd 2011 08:00 PM

Sexual History- 1- I'd like a virgin, or someone who hasn't done much of that stuff.
His friends- 7- I want them to be nice, but if he won't make me hang around them, I don't really care.
Penis size- 8-I don't have sex right now, so it's not a big deal, but in the future I'd like someone who was a decent size.
Drug use- 1- no thank you.
Willingness- 3-it's important. I can stand up for myself, but I'd like a guy who would do that for me too.
Religion- 1- the most important part of my dating. And, since I'm the only one who thinks this way so far, I hope no one tries to kill me for it. Haha! But I do want a Christian guy.
Motivation- 1- I want a guy that I don't think is gonna sit around his whole life.
Maturity- 3- I don't want someone immature. :P

Pelios November 23rd 2011 08:43 PM

Sexual History: 3- I prefer him being a virgin because that way we can “learn” everything together and experience our firsts, but if he is not at least 2 or less partners before me.

His friends: 5- I try to get along with his friends but if they don’t like me I don’t mind.

Penis Size: 8- I don't really care.

Drug Use: 1- No drugs the only drug I wouldn’t care is marijuana.

Willingness: 2- He needs to stand up for me and be in my side.

Religion: 5- If he is religious cool if he is not cool.

Motivation/Dedication: 1- He has to have plans for the future and some sort of motivation.

Maturity: 4- Be mature when needed but also have a child side when we are together.

wastedtime November 23rd 2011 09:14 PM

sexual history -6 Doesn't really matter is she's a virgin or not

smoker -4 I'd rather she not

Breast size -5 Big or little, doesn't matter.

Weight -5 I'm going to sound cheesy but weight doesn't really matter to me. (within reason)

Intellect -3 I like being able to have intellectual conversations

Drinker -7 I don't mind drinking on occasion, but not alcoholic

Similar interests -1 we need to be able to enjoy things together

Athletic - 8 Doesn't matter

Her friends -5 As long as their not bitches

Religion -9 Doesn't matter unless she's an extremist

Pug Princess November 23rd 2011 10:55 PM

Sexual History- 8
Honestly, I don't really mind but I'd prefer if they didn't sleep around all the time.
His friends- 7
I'd prefer if I like their friends so we could all hang out, but if not then it wouldn't end our relationship.
Penis size- 10
Honestly, I'm not one to really care about this.
Drug use- 10
I don't care if they do any drugs honestly. My boyfriend smokes and it doesn't bother me.
Willingness- 4
I'd like them to protect me.
Religion- 9
They can believe what they want.
Motivation- 4
I'd like them to be moving forward with their life rather then laying about.
Maturity- 3
I like guys that are both fun and funny, but I do like them to be mature.

Frenzy November 24th 2011 02:01 PM

Sexual history - 7 I wouldn't really care.

Smoker - 5 I don't smoke, but I wouldn't mind it.

Breast size - 6 Don't really care to much, but there needs to be something.

Weight - 5 I prefer skinny, but If I really liked the girl I wouldn't care.

Intellect - 4 Doesn't need to be the smartest girl, but not an idiot either.

Drinker - 4 This one kinda matters because it goes into having fun, but I don't want a drunk either.

Similar interests - 8 I don't want someone similar to me. I need someone different.

Athletic - 6 Wouldn't really matter.

Over-all originality - 3 I have a thing for girls that are "original."

Her friends - 8 She can be friends with whoever she wants even if I hate them.

Religion - 7 Doesn't matter, but I wouldn't want a hypocrite.

Zyzz November 24th 2011 03:07 PM

Sexual History - 4/10 I do like that she would have experience in bed. But not too much were I couldn't show her new stuff. XD

Smoker - 4ish/10 I don't mind smoking all that much. But as long as its not a lot it wont bother me.

Brest Size - 5/10 I don't care all that much, I don't want them too big, but there has to be a little bit there.

Weight - 6/10 It doesn't really matter to me all that much, But I do prefer a more athletic body type

Intellect - 3/10 She doesn't have to be a rocket scientist but if she can't hold a conversation for a while its just a no.

Drinker - 5/10 I don't mind social drinking, But like Manny said I don't really want her to be a drunk

Similar Interests - 4/10 I do kinda like were we share a lot of interests. But we don't have to share every interest.

Athletic - 5/10 Doesn't matter a lot if she is athletic or not, But I do like to keep in shape and be active and I do like ladies to be able to do the same or even we can even work out with each other

Over-All Originality - 3/10 She has to be her own person and not really being fake

Her friends - 8/10 I don't care who shes friends with. Just as long as they are respectful people.

Religion - 10/10 I don't really care if she is or not. Just has to respect that I'm not.

Just a little extra, She has to be able to have some fun debates :hehe: And be able to chill for long periods of time. lol

Thatguy083 November 24th 2011 05:26 PM

Sexual History: 4/10, I can accept if she's had previous partners before me, the only thing that would bug me is if she's had unprotected sex with them.

Smoker: 1/10, I can't be with someone who smokes, I think it's disgusting.

Breast Size: 4/10, Not that important to me, not too big but not too small.

Weight: 3/10, Quite important to me, I'm a fairly athletic person, I'd prefer if she was semi-athletic.

Intellect: 2/10, She has to be on a similar level to me, I don't like stupid girls.

Drinker: 1/10, I can't be with someone who drinks either.

Similar Interest: 2/10, It makes it more intimate I think if you have more things in common, if you like the same things etc etc.

Athletic: 4/10, Not to small/boney, prefer a built girl. Doesn't have to play sports or anything, just stay in shape.

Over-all Originality: 3/10, Can't be fake all the time, has to be comfortable with herself.

Her Friends: 8/10, As long as they're aren't rude and disrespectful, I don't care who they are.

Religion: 9/10, Not that important, I don't care what she believes in as long as she respects my beliefs and doesn't try to force hers on me.

Ghost On The Highway November 24th 2011 05:39 PM

Breast size: 6/10. I find breast shape much more important than size. I like 'em round and not saggy no matter the cup size. Small isn't necessarily bad on a slimmer girl.

Smoker: 6/10. Smoking in and of itself doesn't bother me too much. I've been known to smoke a cig every now and then and toke up occasionally. I just worry about the long-term health consequences for both of us, and, no cigs in the house.

Drinking: 4/10. As a recovering "alcophile," I'm not sure I could date a teatotaller. On the other hand, I wouldn't want her to be an alcoholic. Going to bars is fun, so that's another factor.

Weight: 7/10. As long as she's physically active/attractive, not obese, and doesn't try to guilt me into eating, it's cool. I'm not attracted to fat girls, but I'd rather date someone a bit overweight than underweight.

Her friends: 4/10. "You can tell quite a lot about a girl by the company she keeps. Girls are to a large extent herd animals, so if she hangs out with bitches, chances are she's a bitch too. Only a factor for relationships, though." +1 Acheron. I don't mind if she has few friends, in fact having 1000+ friends on fb is a turnoff for me. It says "I'm the popular girl," or "I'm a sorostitute," even if that isn't true. I want someone who will be faithful to me, obviously not at the cost of friendships though.

Intellect: 2/10. It isn't important to me that she score a 34 on the ACT or have a 4.0, but she should be college-educated, have ambition (=/= money, at all), and be interested in things like politics, religion, hobbies, etc.

Similar interests: 3/10. Very important, in my opinion for obvious reasons. I'm not attracted to opposites.

Athletic: 4/10. I try to stay active and would like a girl who does the same. I'm not big into team sports, but I'd like my girl to enjoy the outdoors. Enjoying hunting or backpacking is a huge plus lol.

Sexual history: 6/10. She doesn't have to be a virgin and definitely shouldn't be a slut. No kids before age 20. I'm also in favor of two child laws, FWIW.

Religion: I prefer girls who believe in God, but agnostics are alright too. Not too extreme on either side please (no evangelists and no hardcore atheists.)

Merpop. November 24th 2011 08:47 PM

Sexual history: 2 - I'd prefer a virgin or at least someone who hasn't had too many sexual partners.
His friends: 5 - I'd love to get along with his friends but if not, no big deal.
Penis size: 9 - Shouldn't matter.
Drug use: 1 - I don't want someone who uses any drugs, not even marijuana.
Willingness to stand up for you: 3 - I'd like that in a guy.
Religion: 8 - I don't care what religion they are as long as they don't try to pressure me into believing it if I don't.
Motivation/dedication: 3 - Motivation is a good thing, I want someone with set goals who actually wants to put those goals in motion.
Maturity: 2 - I want someone who is able to take things seriously and respectfully but also has a sense of humor.

Sincerely Yours ♥ November 24th 2011 08:49 PM

Sexual History: 5. I care to an extent. More-so about the whereabouts of each time he had sex. Like I hate my boyfriend's last hookup because it was a girl he was cheating on his ex with.

His friends: 5. Again, matters to an extent. I will still be with him no matter who his friends are, but I will not be happy with him being friends with people who encourage cheating or are picked consistently over me.

Penis size: 8. Doesn't really matter, but then again, I've only been with fairly sized guys, so for all I know, it could make a difference.

Drug use: 2. I don't mind like a bit of weed smoking once in a while, but I cannot stand someone who smokes every day & isn't willing to cut back sometimes. I will not tolerate major drug use like meth & stuff.

Willingness:
2. Needs to be willing to do stuff I like (even if he doesn't necessarily like it) sometimes & be willing to work at the relationship rather than putting it all on me.

Religion:
9. Doesn't matter as long as it doesn't cause constant fighting.

Motivation:
3. I'd say it's important but it really depends on what the motivation is. Keeping me happy & trying to figure out life, definitely. Working all the time & such, not really.

Maturity:
2. Important.

Jas November 24th 2011 10:26 PM

Sexual history - 7 - I'm not concerned with much, I'd probably only be concerned if they've a history of not using protection/haven't been tested.
His friends - 4 - Relatively important, douchey friends usually spark a warning that either the guy's passive or a douche himself.
Penis size - 5 - Penises are important, but you can make most everything work. I just don't want an easy mouthful or something that's going to hurt every single time.
Drug use (Marijuana) - 2 - Only weed? Not a problem unless it's an all day every day thing. Other drugs would be a problem depending on type and how often they use. Anything like meth, heroin, etc, would be a deal breaker.
Willingness to stand up for you - 2 - If it's necessary, I'd want him to be able to. But jumping the gun on that kind of stuff can also be a very unattractive quality.
Religion - 3 - Bible thumpers or anyone likewise dedicated to a religion need not apply, but there's some leeway in there.
Motivation/dedication - 3
Maturity - 1 - Cannot stand perpetually immature guys.

Some of the things on the female list are way more important to me than these, though. Intellect for one.

roller♥coaster November 25th 2011 02:15 AM

Sexual history: 3. I don't want to be in a relationship with a guy who has either a LOT more or a LOT less experience than I do. That being said, only the extremes would scare me away entirely.
His friends: 7. Eh... friends often come and go anyways.
Penis size: 8. Just doesn't matter to me much. I'm not much of a sex fiend, though...
Drug use (Marijuana): 4. I wouldn't mind an occasional smoker if I liked most other things about him, but because I avoid all kinds of intoxicants myself, it might be a little awkward to date a stoner for me.
Willingness to stand up for you: 3. I don't need a defender, but I want someone who will support me no matter what it is I want to do (assuming it's not something stupid of course).
Religion: 2. I am a headstrong atheist, and I have historically ended up unhappy in a relationship in which my partner was religious. Whether or not you want to believe it, religion will ALWAYS find its way into things...
Motivation/dedication: 1. It's obviously pretty important to actually put effort forth, both in the relationship and in life.
Maturity: 1. Don't think I need to explain that one!

Shnookers November 25th 2011 02:39 AM

Sexual History-5- Would kinda prefer him not to be a virgin so he would know what he was doing, but I don't want to catch an STD or somethin.
his friends-3- I don't care as long as they don't be dicks.
penis size-5- Nothing to small and nothing to BIG lol.
drug use-2- I seriously wouldn't care if he smoked pot I'd probably smoke it with him.
willingness -10- I would want my man to protect me.
religion- 3- I would prefer to date someone of my religion but I f I loved this person then I would date them no matter their religion.
motivation/ dedication-8- He needs to have plans for later life.
maturity-2- I don't want a little boy in my bed lol.

IWish November 25th 2011 03:17 AM

Sexual history:2 (Really important. I'm new to the whole scene so I don't want someone with tons of experience that I constantly have to catch up with.)
His friends: 4 (Being friendly with his friends would be nice.)
Penis size: 8 (Not really that big a deal at this point.)
Drug use (Marijuana): 1 (absolute deal breaker)
Willingness to stand up for you: 1
religion: 10 (don't care)
motivation/ dedication:4
maturity: 6

Lugez November 25th 2011 07:31 AM

Breast size - 8/10 Doesn't matter to me much, but I'd be lying if I said I don't look.

smoker - 2/10 Pretty big deal to me. Not a smoke fan

drinker - 10/10 or 1/10 This can vary depending on the girl. If I know she doesn't go crazy when drinking then I won't care. If she doesn't drink, then I don't care. But if she's borderline alcoholic then we'll have problems.

weight - 6/10 Not a chubby chaser...But that's just me. But I scored this a bit higher because I would MUCH rather date a heavier woman than a skinnier one.

her friends - 3/10 You can tell alot about any person by the company he/she keeps

intellect - 1/10 I'd like to be able to talk to her about interesting things. Smart doesn't necessarilly mean book-smart, nor do you have to know every fact about biology and history. But just having alot of common sense and practicality works too.

similar interests - 5/10 I want to be able to enjoy doing things we like together, but I'm cool if she has other interests as well. It could even lead to new interests for myself.

athletic - Not sure what you mean here. Do you mean what she physically looks like, or her actual athletic ability?

over-all originality - Again, not sure what this means.

sexual history (amount slept with) - 6/10 I think any partner would want to know their whereabouts

religion - 7/10 I can accept religion, just as long as she isn't psycho about it and she can respect my beliefs. I think it's not the religion itself that worries me, but how it affects her view of the real world and how she treats others based on it.

DanceCommander November 25th 2011 09:03 AM

Sexual history: 7/10. I don't really give a damn about how many girls he has been with as long as he is clean.

His friends: 5/10. Getting along with people in his life would be ideal, but if they don't like me it isn't a huge deal so long as they do not disrespect me.

Penis size: 5/10. I like sex, what can I say? Bigger is much more preferable to smaller, and I am not ashamed to say that.

Drug use: 2/10. I don't like drug users, but it's acceptable for my partner to do it once in a while in the company of friends.

Willingness: 2/10. I need someone who is committed to the relationship and wants to be in it and to work to make it happen.

Religion: 6/10. I am mostly a spiritual person and ideally seek other spiritual people, but I am pretty open minded. However, there are some faiths/lack of faiths that I just cannot accept in my partner. In general, I most likely can, but not in someone who is going to be in a relationship with me.

Motivation: 3/10. I need someone that is focused and devoted in some aspect of his life, just so he shows that he can work for something.

Maturity: 1/10. Immaturity is not an option. Period.

Veni Vidi Vici November 26th 2011 08:26 AM

For Girls:

Breast size: 8 - Not really important, but it would be nice to have some decent - sized ones

smoker: 4 - Pretty important, but I don't see it as extremely vital.

drinker: 9 - I'm a drinker too since I like to drink my week's problems out every friday with friends. As long as she isn't an alcoholic, it should be okay.

weight: 2 - Out of preference, I like well - built girls. I've never really liked an overweight girl unfortunately.

her friends: 3 - If I was totally in love with the girl, I'd try to work around bad friends, but we all know how difficult this can be as they have A LOT of influence.

intellect: 9 - As long as she can tell right from wrong, have a good conscience, and is not as dumb as a rock it should be good. I'm no einstein either.

similar interests: 8 - The girls I've fallen for the most are the girls who've shared the least interests with me, but then again, a bit is necessary if you want to have meaningful conversations... Not really important for me.

athletic: 9 - I'm an athlete, but I understand that some girls just don't like that. Doesn't influence anything for me.

over-all originality: 2 - I get over people/bored easily, so the girl has to have something different about her or I just won't care about her.

sexual history (amount slept with): 1 - If I hear as much as 1 story about a girl's past sex life, she's out of my book. I just don't want to picture a girl I like having sex with someone else; that just sickens me.

religion: 10 - Could care less. I understand that what a person believes isn't something to mess with. If I like her, I'll support what she believes in, but I won't leave my religion.

Musicgirl29 November 27th 2011 07:50 PM

Sexual History- 3, I wouldn't want to be with a big player who just wants to hook up
His friends- 5, sometimes your friends influence your decisions
Penis size- 10, not into sex so i really dont care
Drug use- 1, I refuse to date anyone who does drugs!
Religion- 5, it's iffy depends how much i like the person

Willingness- 1, I need someone to stand up for me even when I do something stupid
Motivation- 2, I like people that are motivated because sometimes i'm not myself.
Maturity- 6, I can be really immature sometimes and I get upset easily so I want someone who can make me laugh.

Chris November 28th 2011 05:53 AM

Breast size - 7 (I really dont care. However I do like to look at them once in awhile)
smoker - 1 (I hate people that smoke)
drinker - 3 (I think once in awhile is okay, but not every weekend, or everyday)
weight - 5
her friends - 4 (The friends she hangs out with sometimes tells alot about her)
intellect - 3 (I like smart girls, but not nerdy!)
similar interests - 2 (I think its important to have stuff in common. Makes things go smoother)
athletic - 6 (Doesnt really matter)
over-all originality - 4
sexual history (amount slept with) - 2 (I dont want a girl who slept with half the school)
religion - 3 (I am decently religious and would like her to be semi religious)

PSY November 28th 2011 03:33 PM

Quick reminder to everyone: please be sure to stick with the 1-10 scale when discussing body preferences (ex. breast size, penis size, weight). Do not include specific measurements (ex. "at least x cup size", "less than x pounds"), as these are against TeenHelp's Code of Conduct.

DreamingOfPeace December 1st 2011 12:11 AM

Sexual History- 4 (I don't like man whores )
His friends- 3 (If you wanna know how a guy truly is when he's not around, look at his friends, chances are he acts similar to them )
Penis size- 6 (Not too important, as long its not tooo small lol)
Drug use- 4 (As long as it's not a frequent thing)
Willingness- 2 (I want a guy that is willing to put in effort in the relationship )
Religion- 8 (Not important as long as he doesn't try and force his religion on me )
Motivation- 3 (I like when guys have plans and goals for life)
Maturity- 3 (I like when are mature but at the same time know how to have fun)

nicky1 December 1st 2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostAngels (Post 762141)
Rate each trait on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the least important in a woman/ man, (And please be HONEST, don't hold back for fear of seeming shallow, and specify whether it's important they do or don't have that trait)

Guys: Breast size, smoker, drinker, weight, her friends, intellect, similar interests, athletic, over-all originality, sexual history (amount slept with), religion.

Girls: Sexual history, his friends, penis size, drug use (Marijuana), willingness to stand up for you, religion, motivation/ dedication, maturity

Here's mine to start off;
Sexual History- 4 (Fairly important, hate man whores)
His friends- 3 (If I don't like them, it won't work.)
Penis size- 10 (Considering I don't enjoy sex, I couldn't care less)
Drug use- 3 (Preferably not a pot head)
Willingness- 2 (I want a guy who defends me)
Religion- 2 (Important because I hate every aspect of religion)
Motivation- 2 (Sick of dating 24 year olds with no jobs)
Maturity- 1 (Needs to have the same mental state as myself.)

Breast size - 5 (Farely important, but not decisive)
Smoker - 1 (Being non-smoker is a must for me, as well as a healthy life style)
Drinker - 1 (There is nothing I hate to see more than a drunk girl)
Weight - 7 (It's important to take care after herself, but not to torment herself with her weight)
Her friends - 10 (For me not important at all - I usually keep all other people except girlfriend far out of our relathinship)
Intellect -6 (Not really the key trait I look for in a woman)
Similar interests - 2 (Very important - if we want to have interesting meaningful dialogues often)
Athletic - 4 (It's a good thing if she is involved with sports, I really appreciate it, but it's not absolutely necessary)
Over-all originality - 10 (In fact it's even important not to be original. I love when my girlfriend is predictable)
Sexual history - 1 (But it really depends - if I want to marry her it becomes extremely important, I absoultely prefer virgins, or at least a girl with very very few previous sexual partners. If it's a summer adventure which lasts a couple of days, then I couldn't care less about it.
Religion - 1 (But not really as religion in its institutional form - for example I would be with both Christians and Muslims, but only if they truly accept some of its religion's ethics I find important.

LostAngels December 6th 2011 03:21 AM

I'm ecstatic to see how popular this thread is guys, thanks so much for all taking the time!!

Incompris December 6th 2011 03:55 AM

Breast size - 10 - not important
smoker - 2 - Goes along with religious beliefs in my opinion, I can't date someone who is slowly committing suicide.
Drinker - 2 - I don't mind social/occasional drinking, but I don't want a drunk.
Weight - 10 - not as important. I don't want someone who doesn't care about their appearance and is 500 lbs, but I don't care if she is a little overweight. As long as she's confident in herself.
Her Friends - 8 - not as important but they can't be super annoying.
Intellect - 2 - I really don't like stupid people.
Similar Interests - 3 - we have to have something to talk about for anything to last.
Athletic - 8 not very important although it can fall under similar interests.
Over-all Originality - 9 not very important
Sexual History - 4 - Goes along with religious beliefs again. I do believe in no pre-marital sex and I want a girl who has the same belief. Temptation is so easy to give into, I don't want to date a girl who is going to try and get me to give into it.
Religion - 1 - It's very important she has the same religious beliefs I do. My religion is my life.