TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ZachTheCat Offline
Swag Master
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Zach

April 17th 2012, 06:34 AM

So, I've been dating this girl for like 4 months and I am totaly ready to just Kiss her but when ever there would be a good time she seems to know I want to and find a way to stop the moment.... I really want to kiss her soon but we never have time to just hang out and our school has a strong set of rules against any cantact between genders..... I just don't know what to do.....

Wow Epic keybored spazem did not mean to make all thouse faces

Last edited by PSY; April 17th 2012 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts.
  Send a message via Skype™ to ZachTheCat 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
kaykayy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: First Kiss - April 17th 2012, 06:49 AM

well,have you talked to her about it?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
ZachTheCat Offline
Swag Master
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: First Kiss - April 17th 2012, 06:51 AM

I've tryed talking to her about but when ever I bring it up she finds a way to change the topic or "has to go" Or just says it to awkward to really talk about...
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Silvia Offline
Average Joe

Name: Silvia

Re: First Kiss - April 17th 2012, 04:48 PM

She's probably just nervous about it. Don't make her feel pressed and wait for the right time, which will eventually show up...

And maybe if you show yourself a little bit less interested in her, she'll feel the need to get closer, we want what we don't have

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Flavalicious Offline
100% Coffee addict
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Felis

Re: First Kiss - April 17th 2012, 04:59 PM

I think instead of trying to kiss her and talk to her about this every now and then, why don't you just take it easy and give her some times until she's ready to do it especially if this is going to be her first kiss.

Leave the kissing topic off your conversations with her for some times and see how everything goes. As she gets much more comfortable and develop her trust for you, she might open up to you more. Then maybe you can bring this topic up again.

Just don't push her too hard to do something that she's not ready to do, she might freak out and pull herself away from you. Good luck.

Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. - Alexander Smith

Change and growth take place when a person has risked himself and dares to become involved with experimenting with his own life. - Herbert Otto

(#6 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Robin

Re: First Kiss - April 17th 2012, 08:09 PM

I don't know... everyone seems to think it's nerves or not being ready to kiss yet, but could it be that your girlfriend just isn't that interested in you or taking the relationship very seriously? Aside from the issue of kissing, how close do you two feel? Unfortunately, some people enter into relationships, realize it's not a "good fit" for them, but they don't want to be "mean" and tell their partner how they really feel, so they just "go with the flow" and don't contribute anything else to the relationship. That eventually leads to the other partner feeling confused, hurt, and dissatisfied with the relationship, and nothing good can come out of that. This conversation may be uncomfortable for her, but you've been dating for a few months now... I would actually take the opposite approach and push the issue. Ask her, "Are you not willing to kiss me because you're not attracted to me? Or are you nervous about kissing me? Or is there something else going on?" She doesn't have to kiss you if she's not ready, but after a few months, the least she can do is tell you what's holding her back. Remember, without effective communication, this relationship isn't going to last for very long.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
ZachTheCat Offline
Swag Master
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: First Kiss - April 19th 2012, 03:16 PM

Okay... I'll try both ways... If one doesn't work I'll try the other.. Thanks guys
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
You know my name. Not my story
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lydia 'Pixie'

Re: First Kiss - April 20th 2012, 03:00 AM

Always a tough one.
Have you tried just keeping things 'cool' for a while, kind of platonic...just friends-but-a-bit-more? Don't try to push her into kissing you, she's probably not ready for that yet. No problem - perhaps just work on giving her a hug and maybe putting your arm around her before kissing.
Best of luck, I'm rooting for you!
Lyddie
Xxx

It's not how many times you get knocked down...it's how many times you get up

Closed Thread