Thread: Female Advice Preferred: Body Image
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Broken Constellation Offline
Beating the odds ~
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mads

Re: Body Image - March 12th 2013, 11:16 PM

Hey there Don't worry, I had my first kiss when I was 13 [I'm 14 now]. Everyone gets their first at different times, it's nothing to be ashamed or upset about. Second of all, I'm around 5'4" to 5'6" and I weigh around [Edited]. I have stretch marks on my upper thighs. I complain about my thighs ALL the time, but my friends always say I'm thin and to have confidence. It's hard, I know how you feel. If you really want to, you could diet? Cut out all sugary things from your meals, and drink a big glass of water before each meal. I heard that will fill you a little before a meal. Then again, I'm not a doctor, so I honestly wouldn't know how accurate this is.
Good luck PM me if you'd like. I've done plenty of diet-things to lose weight, and maybe one would help?

"Don't tell me you're not beautiful. You're the kind of beautiful the blind would see if we could figure out some way to give them three seconds of sight." -- Shane Koyczan

Last edited by LlamaLlamaDuck; March 14th 2013 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Please do not post weight numbers on TeenHelp.