Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#473 (permalink)) Old
leavemealone Offline
I Still Miss You <3
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Raewyn

Points: 10,040, Level: 14 Points: 10,040, Level: 14 Points: 10,040, Level: 14

Re: Screaming thread. - May 23rd 2013, 09:49 PM

I'm TIRED of you yelling at me all the time, I'm TIRED of having to run across the house when you call because I know you'll get angry if I don't get to you quick enough to do what you want me to do, I'm TIRED OF ALL THIS BULLSHIT!!! I can't stand it when you yell and scream and treat everyone around you like shit, it drives me crazy when you think that it's alright to disrespect everyone around you but then you think it's mandatory for everyone else to respect you. You KNOW that I'm a wreck, but you don't care! You treat me like dirt, you remind me everyday that I'm stubborn and hard to deal with, don't you think I know that?? You don't think I know that I'm an irrational teenager with issues? You don't need to remind me! You don't need to yell at me with your eyes so big like that, like you're staring into my soul and ripping it out piece by piece. You make me so angry and upset all the time, you make me cry on a daily basis, you cause me so much stress and anger, and you butt into EVERYTHING in my life. I WANT to be able to talk to you, but you make it too hard.

Exert your talents, and distinguish yourself, and don't think of retiring from the world, until the world will be sorry that you retire