View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
James-Caiden-Ray Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: James

Feel like I can't trust anyone anymore - November 21st 2013, 12:54 AM

So I was sexually abused, I guess you could say, two and a half years ago when I was 13. I kind of pushed it out of my head for a long time and pretended that it didn't happen so that I could move on with my life. I told my (now ex) girlfriend a few months ago that I wanted to tell her something because I figured she would be supportive. We had been dating for almost a year and I trusted her by then. She told me I could tell her whenever I was ready and so I told her the story of what happened. She broke up with me. She gave me some excuse about how it was all her, not me, but I knew it was because of what I told her, considering it was the next day.
It was one of my friends who abused me originally, my best friend in fact, so she definitely abused my trust, and now my girlfriend decided to leave right when I needed her the most... I feel like I can't tell anyone anything anymore because they'll all leave me and I don't deserve to let anyone know what happened.
But I've been getting flashbacks all the time of what happened and my nightmares came back, and I just feel out of control all of the time. It's even worse than right after it actually happened, years ago! I'm so conflicted. My girlfriend was the only person I ever told about what my "friend" did to me, and she betrayed me...
Help?