View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Robert

Drunk at a Football Game-why no MIP? - September 21st 2014, 05:21 AM

So Im at college and I got SUPER trashed at a football game earlier, like I dont remember most of it. I do remember at one point that I was kinda wobbling up the steps, and an officer asked me how many drinks I had (I said not that many). If I remember right, he asked for my ID, which I showed him, then said Id be ok and I could see my brother so I walked up there.
I just had an OH SHIT moment. If I gave him my ID, could he have like written my ID number down, and done something with that? And why did he not do anything? No MIP? Nothing? He had a badge, it wasn't like a security officer, I think he was police.

Wish I lived in Canada. UPDATE, NOV. 9th, 2016: This statement has become even more appropriate.
I vow that I will attack this endeavor with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind. Jim Harbaugh

"Being an adult sucks. The only positives are weed, sex, and cars, and I have none of those right now." -Me

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hatred cannot drive out hatred; only love can do that." -Martin Luther King Jr.