Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#3810 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,939, Level: 26 Points: 33,939, Level: 26 Points: 33,939, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - January 6th 2017, 04:50 AM

We STILL can't fucking BELIEVE you did that! You "can't" eat the shit people go out of their way to bring you, but you can eat OUR fucking COOKIES that AREN'T even yours!!!@!!@!! You're such an entitled, spoiled baby! I seriously can't deal with you anymore. And again, milking the shit out of your limitations, you figure out how to eat what you know you shouldn't have, but REFUSE to eat what you know you should be. I fucking QUIT!

It's coming back, thank God I didn't have to cancel therapy, still 6 days is a long time considering.

If this was processed as a leave of absence, which it shouldn't have been, then I'm probably okay. If it was processed as a non-academic dismissal, I have to report it if I apply somewhere else for pretty much anything (not that it'll ever be possible). It would make you look worse than it would make me look, so I'd think you'd avoid that at all costs, but if it is, I have a disability and I have to report and explain this like I'm a fucking criminal! You "care" and didn't ruin my life my ass!

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; January 8th 2017 at 05:39 AM.