eaty Offline
Staff On Leave

Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Sarah
Pronouns: She/her

Points: 34,042, Level: 26 Points: 34,042, Level: 26 Points: 34,042, Level: 26

Re: Corona Virus. - March 31st 2020, 10:51 PM

My county is up to 76 cases.

One of which is my sister-in-law who was confirmed positive over the weekend. My brother was never tested, but he was also sick and the only person she has been around for the last month so she must have gotten it from him. The hardest thing right now is that my brother's birthday is on Friday, and we can't go over and celebrate with him. And it isn't possible for us to get any presents for him. Its rough.

I know two people who were tested and came back negative. As well as a co-worker of my boyfriend. And we also have a family friend who has been tested, has all the symptoms, but hasn't confirmed anywhere what the results were.

Driving around my area reminds me of traveling on Christmas or Thanksgiving, the traffic is so light because almost everything is closed. Yesterday I drove by the major testing site in my city, and it was one of those moments of realizing how real this is. Because when you stay home, you only really see stuff online and hear the news. But seeing things like that for yourself is different.

Lead Moderator, Chat Officer and Disputes Committee Member.
PM me Anytime if you need anything.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!