Thread: Corona Virus.
View Single Post
  (#95 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Corona Virus. - April 2nd 2020, 05:06 AM

I think people are selfish. People think it's only the elderly and high risk who are dying so the younger people with not real risk are going out even though they've been told that they could be carriers who are asymptomatic. I've seen people comment about how this is all stupid and it's only a small percentage of the population who are dying as if that population is not important.

I've been doing my best to social distance. I have to go out in the next few days for toilet paper (we aren't low but I don't want to run low when this hits it peak especially due to how many cases my county has). After I get toilet paper I shouldn't need to go out too much. There are items I might need to pick up at my dad's periodically but he's going to leave them on his back porch. He said he'll spray them down with disinfectant and when I get home I'll do similarly.

My county isn't taking it seriously either. Just today we were told that parks will be closed because people were still utilizing them and it's dangerous. We have 82 or 83 cases here.

Wish me luck in the next few days when I have to go out. My anxiety is kicking my butt.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!