Thread: Corona Virus.
View Single Post
  (#244 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Corona Virus. - July 28th 2020, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud90sKid View Post
It is more like people are tired of a prolonged shutdown. We shut down here in Florida 3 months before the virus even really came to our state. We are understandably burnt out. I am not expert, but I am just speculating that our state could have been open that entire time.... now that the virus is hitting our state we HAVE to open. Im sorry but thats just the way it is. Florida has a big hospitality and tourism industry and millions would lose their livelihoods,jobs, and businesses if we were to shutdown again. Thats just the facts. New York got hit first because it sees a lot of international traffic. It is unreasonable to expect states that did not see their first surge back in the spring to shutdown for twice the length of time. I'm so sick of a certain political party acting like it is so selfish for me to want to work and deciding for me what is an essential activity and what isn't.

As for me: I am back to living my life as normal. I go to bars every night (only bars that don't have food are required to close) and am honestly done with this social distancing bullshit. Im not doing it anymore.
It is not unreasonable. The countries that have this under control are the ones that shut down. America could do that too but certain politicians care more about money than they do about human life.
5 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!