View Single Post
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount59

Edit avatar

Re: Presidential Election. - October 27th 2020, 05:36 PM

You keep saying Trump has made inappropriate comments. I'm assuming — and I respect that as you are on the Autism spectrum, as am I — you mean him using the "R" word more than once. As someone who was called that slur repetitively as a child and has been bothered for it by years; Trump using that word is the least of my issues with him. Of course, he's a grown man, not an eight year old, and shouldn't be throwing the "R" word around and making 'gimp' gestures; but looking at everything else, those are nothing.

Mind you, I am the first to jump down someone's throat breathing fire and throwing daggers when someone throws around the "R" word; but Trump is Trump and he is affecting a lot more people that just those with differences in abilities.

He pushed for the Supreme Court to introduce a new person to Ruth Bader Ginsburg's seat just weeks after she passed away with no regard to her dying wish. RBG made huge changes in women sexual health and reproductive rights; and this new person is going to reverse everything Bader-Ginsburg has worked so hard for. That, I think, is the biggest thing we — women, specifically, who want autonomous control over our bodies — are struggling with right now.

So, saying he made the right decision in pushing the SC to make the vote is so ridiculous.