Thread: masterbation
View Single Post
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Flair_2008 Offline
Amber
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Flair_2008's Avatar
 
Name: Amber
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Location: Texas

Posts: 18
Join Date: January 19th 2009

Re: masterbation - January 23rd 2009, 10:10 PM

1Yes its normal to explore the body in my own statistics i bet 95% of all people do it in there life time the other 5% dont know what they are missing....
2:i sure is and from what i herd its healthy too
and
3:the inbox is open so please feel free

if it makes you feel any better i do it too....





Post count before Dec. 2008 Clean-up: 354


  Send a message via AIM to Flair_2008 Send a message via Yahoo to Flair_2008