Thread: 19 Years Old
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

19 Years Old - January 28th 2010, 11:55 AM

He would have been 19 today. I still remember the first birthday he had when I knew him. He got upset mine had passed and he didn't get to punch me. My next birthday him and his friends wrote on my lock sign, thinking I wouldn't know or be told by anyone. I can't believe he's gone, no one can. It's been a little over 8 months already. I still remember that day so well, it was my school's graduation and when I got home I saw "horrible accident, praying for Matt" and thought, no it has to be a different one. Then only a few minutes later I see another saying "RIP MP <3" I thought it was wrong, it was joke. I still broke down. I went to the park so my family wouldn't see. It was the worst pain I've ever felt. I kept trying to grasp the concept of him gone. Then I got a text from a best friend. I broke down even more. I wasn't at the funeral or the wake. I just, still can't believe it. I think about him everyday. I might get my license today, to remind myself everytime I look at it not to speed. I don't think I'll ever speed.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."