Thread: Triggering (Suicide): why do people care so much??
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Bite Me Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Tara

Re: why do people care so much?? - March 8th 2010, 11:58 PM

First of all... if you are crazy, we are crazy together! I feel the same way about wanting people to not care so I can get it over with, but at the same time...I want people to care. I am sure you want people to care too, but you are just having such a rough time and nothing is going right, you just want to let go... but the people who care won't let you. I too have a mom like yours...but instead of thinking it's just teenage drama... she also blames my dad's death for the way I feel, when I know it isn't just that. I am glad you chickened out, and thought about all the people who care about you.
I definitely know this might sound crazy, but I care about you. Whenever I see your username in chat, it actually does give me hope. You are a strong girl, and the people who care about you see that too. If you ever need to talk... I am here. And if I am not here I will get back to you as soon as I can. Just leave me a message!! I hope you feel better tomorrow.. sounds like today was rough on you! Hope I gave you Hope Maybe I'll talk to you soon!

“The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.”

I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN SOLDIER!!!!!!!

HOOAH!