Thread: Triggering (Suicide): It should have been the end
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Quirinus Offline
Jeremyjoltasaur^ namechange ;)
Average Joe

Name: Jeremy

It should have been the end - December 7th 2010, 08:31 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Well, to those who read my last post, you know i tried killing myself last week and have only been out of hospital for four days. The urge to suicide is back, worse than before. Hopefully is i get the guts to do it again i won't make the mistake of not doing a good enough job, maybe this time i can end it for good. I don't want to hurt anyone, but i really can't live this way anymore. So far nothing has helped and lately my life has just turned to complete shit. I don't see my dad anymore, which is good. But everything else is shit, before, a few people were nice, now? No one. All because of that one stupid mistake. Which is why i wish i actually died last week, maybe i could go deeper and actually lock the door so no one can find me.

If i held my ground
Would you ask me to
Change? This drought
Bleeds on now we're
Dancing for rain.