Thread: Triggering: Tired of this.
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
TiredBrownEyes Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Vanessa

Re: Tired of this. - December 9th 2010, 10:57 PM

Two years ago, sucidal thoughts is what go me into seeing a social worker. My parents knew before about the thoughts and SHing. But that was a while ago. When my counsellor at school called my mom, he told her about my SHing, and told her I needed to go to the hospital (he didn't tell her about the sucidal thoughts and stuff). She ignored his suggestion, and when she called up my social worker, he told her he didn't blame her for taking me to the hospital. My parents and I argued for one night, my dad wouldn't even talk or look at me. But now everything is back to my family's 'normal'. They act like nothing ever happened, and my next appt with my S.W. is in two weeks. I'm kinda in the mind state where my s.w. doesn't care, my parents don't really care, and all I have right now that are physically close to me are the people at school.
I talked to the two teachers again today, but briefly. One was because I had a little breakdown at lunch, my voice got squeaky and high..it was kinda embarassing >.>". Then with my fifth period teacher I asked him if it was ok to be mad, at my parents and stuff. And he talked with me quickly before I had to leave for my bus. Honestly, I really don't know what I would have done before if I hadn't spoken to that teacher.
And yes that did help me Sabreena. Thank you very much. :3