Thread: Triggering (Suicide): need too talk too someone
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Don'tLet'sStart Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: need too talk too someone - December 13th 2010, 12:01 AM

I can only imagine all that you have gone through. It is tough losing a love one, let alone multiple loved ones. I myself have been depressed for around 3 years and have had some issues with suicide.

You gotta remember though, that things always get worse before they get better. You are now nearing the climax to all of this, and as hard as it is, you will soon be able to lift all these burdens of your soul, and pursue a rewarding life. The fact that you are still alive, is something to be proud of. Something to be even more proud of is the fact that you are reaching out for help, and trying to find something here to help you. I commend you greatly.

For your dead love ones, I'd bet anything that if they are looking onward on these events, they would prefer you to stay here on this earth and try to make things right. You are only twenty, you have an entire life ahead of you, so many things to do, so many people to meet, and so much to accomplish. They would want you to make the best of this life. Never forget them, and remember all that they have taught you.

It appears your parents are not super supportive at this time, however, you are old enough to seek the help you need. You are person with feelings, it is so much any one person. More times then not, suicide is not a choice, but a result of having far more than the body can handle, and not being able to find a proper outlet to deal with it. Seeking medical help is your outlet, and if you need it, you need it. You need it to assist you make your life successful, and if your parents can't see/accept that, well, then for now you may have to over look them.

Long term relationships are hard, however honestly, keep in touch with her, and try your best to make it work, however, accept that the distance limits how much of help she can be to you, and that you will have to rely on yourself a bit more.

You're brave, and you are a strong person. I don't even to have to know you in person to understand this. We take this life one step at a time, and we will repair things. You got this. Find the help you need, and take it from there.

If you need anyone to talk to or any help with anything, feel free to email me.
  Send a message via Yahoo to Don'tLet'sStart