View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Katrina Offline
you only live once.
I can't get enough

Name: Katrina

Re: Insecure forever - December 19th 2010, 05:23 PM

Have you though? It's not something you do in a matter of minutes, or a matter of hours. Sometimes, it's not even something you do in a matter of days. Recovery can take weeks or even months. It's not an overnight process, unfortunately, but it's worth it to have the quality of life that you do, in fact, deserve.

I'm not through all my suggestions, either... we need to find a way for you to play an active role in your recovery. I encourage you not to turn back to disordered eating. If you'd like to know the health reasons of why, or even the reasons of ... in the long term, you're not going to end up with the desired results because of the basic biology behind what happens metabolically in starvation. Again, if you'd like me to explain that, I'd be happy to - I actually just took a final exam in Human Biology the other day, and my professor was pretty hardcore about it.

PLUS, more importantly....there's just.. more options out there. You have your entire life to live. Things really do seem to improve as you get past having to be around all the self-image messy stuff that comes with being in middle school. Hang in there.

Send a message via MSN to Katrina