View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
passion4basketball Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Patriot

Re: A knife to my wrist and a swig of hard liquor - May 21st 2011, 03:03 PM

I don't really have anyone to talk to, especially not my family members. I really would rather keep them out of this atm. I have a couple of friends that I'm not really close to, but close enough that they would understand and support me. It's just that I'm really afraid to say anything. If I were to talk to the school coucelor, they'd just tell my parents, which I really don't want.

I think I'm really just going to try to end the friendship because I've realized that she's been using me as her scapegoat for 2 years now, and I'm not willing to let that go on. No matter what I tell her, she always has the upperhand. She's always right in her mind, so I'm just not going to bother with her anymore.

Sooner or later I'll gain the nerve to talk to my mom, but I have a tendency to just flat out avoid situations that are really hard to address.

The only times I've cut myself are when I'm really angry after a situation like this. I feel really ashamed of myself now and I'm really worried that someone is going to see the cuts. I hate having to try and hide them, so I think that's good inspiration for me to quit cutting.

Thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate it.

I don't ever wanna feel like I did that day. Take me to the place I love; take me far away.
~Under the Bridge~