View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Missy07 Offline
OneofthoseTwilightpeople!
Junior TeenHelper

The one time I stick my neck out....rejection! - January 24th 2012, 12:28 AM

I am so not one to put myself out there and stick my neck out when it comes to guys. And I did this for ONCE IN MY LIFE and I got ignored, which means rejection.

I found this guy on facebook last week who I had a huge crush on back in 09 when we had a class together. It took me all week to build up the courage to send him a message on there. I finally did last night, just something generic, like "hey, I dont know if you remember me, but I think we had a class together a while back. Just thought I'd say a quick hello". And today.......no response From his multiple status updates, I know he's been on there since I sent the message. He just ignored me.

This is EXACTLY WHY I DO NOT stick my neck out and take chances when it comes to guys. Rejection SUCKS!!! I should know better than to get my hopes up like that, but I am so tired of being lonely so I thought, hey maybe I'll take a chance with this guy. Ya never know, maybe it could turn into something?? But like with all the other guys in the world, I am completely invisible to him.

~*Edward Cullen: Bringing sexy back
since 1901*~
~ One day, the right person will come into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else ~
  Send a message via Yahoo to Missy07