View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
ForgetMeNot9 Offline
Muggle
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Megan

Re: So afraid of what my friends will think of me! - February 17th 2012, 04:30 AM

Hey there,

First off, I just want to say that it's completely normal to be so nervous or scared about having your first kiss with a boy. I think everyone is at some point. Now this boy who sits next to you in class, it seems like he's just trying to get a rise out of you and probably doesn't actually know what he's talking about. Yes, maybe you shouldn't have lied about already having kissed but it's done and I don't think it's something you should lose sleep over. How many boys you have kissed, when you had your first kiss etc isn't really anybodies business but yours. One option you have is to just tell one of your closest friends (or at least one you trust) the truth. I personally think this would be your best option just because being truthful is the only thing that will get it all off your chest and then you wouldn't have to worry anymore...but I understand why you wouldn't want to. But would it really be so bad if everyone knew? Your other option that I can think of would be to just wait it out. When you're ready to have your first kiss, it'll happen and when it does it's really not scary at all. Sometimes we over-think things and make them seem a lot more scary than they actually are!

Feel better and try not to worry to much about it! Things have a way of working themselves out in the end

Rescue is possible. Love is the movement ♥