View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Chris

Re: My Family Doesn't Believe In Me - February 23rd 2012, 02:18 AM

You will always have those who don't believe, Those who hate, and judge. Thats life.

What matters is that you continue to do what you need to do. If you love singing, and play certain things, than don't stop. This is YOUR life. This might be YOUR future. No one can tell you what you can and can not do, or should/shouldn't do.

One thing you need to understand is all people have haters, and people who don't believe. Look at the recent sensations: Justin Bieber, Selina Gomez, Grayson Chance, and many more. I have never heard of one actor, singer, writer, athlete, Police officer, doctor, teacher, student, parent, teen, child, HUMAN that have not been criticized or doubted atleast one time in there life with or without there knowing. Its human nature - and its unfortunate that the doubters and people who are judging happen to be your parents.

Keep doing what you want to do - be who you want to be. Live to your fullest singing and playing music capabilities. Create yourself - and charish it.

Best wishes,
Chris

Chris
I hope you know that you deserve it all. The best, the most honest, the most beautiful purest love in the world. Not only to be loved by others, but to be loved by yourself. To look in the mirror and think "Yes, I'm exactly who I want to be". To speak up and be proud of yourself. To be brave and open. You deserve the nicest and most caring people to walk into your life. You deserve it all, you know. The whole world...