Thread: Giving Oral?
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ignite Offline
See the lightning in your eyes

Jeez, get a life!

Re: Giving Oral? - February 23rd 2012, 11:13 PM

We can't really give "sex tips," but you're mostly asking for advice, so I'll do my best to answer as much as I can.

I'm a very small girl with a small mouth as well, and honestly, when I first gave oral, my reaction was "Holy crap, this gets a lot bigger than I imagined." Sex was even worse. But we won't cover that. When it comes to oral sex, people talk about sex being vaginal-penile intercourse, but I honestly think oral is a step up from regular sex. You're trusting somebody with your junk in their mouth, and you're willing to give up some of your comfort for another person. It's a beautiful thing. But if you're not completely comfortable...That's fine. He should be okay with that. It's something to get used to, you're not born with the natural ability to put genitals down your throat. It's something to learn and get comfortable with, and something to decide on doing yourself, not on pressure of society or anything else.

Your other question is about if it's okay to just focus on the head. Men, correct me if I'm wrong, but most of your nerve endings ARE in the head of the penis? So honestly, I would think about just really working on your head technique. I can't give you tips HOW exactly, but rather than trying to make yourself deep throat, I would just get really good at using our tongue and such to increase the pleasure of your oral sex by focusing on the head.

Hope that helped, you're not alone, oral sex is difficult the first few times, and many women are fine with vaginal intercourse but oral is out of the question.

IT'S OKAY TO SAY NO.

The greatest mistake one can make is being afraid to make one.
Rest in Peace Peter.

Last edited by Ignite; February 23rd 2012 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Grammar
  Send a message via MSN to Ignite