Thread: Triggering: life is hard...
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Choose Offline
Invest in yourself.
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: life is hard... - March 21st 2012, 02:48 PM

Hey there, I am sorry to hear that you're going through a rough time. The fact that you can even post about this is evidence that you still want to improve on everything. Everyone is on a constant search to make themselves happy and it takes some people a little bit longer than others, but you can do it! It seems to me like you have kind of socially isolated yourself, which can definitely be detrimental to how you feel. If I had to make a suggestion it would be to try and surround yourself with people that you enjoy hanging out with or have a positive outlook on life and in turn you will start to feel more positive yourself. For now, although you may not think so, your love life can be put on hold. There are many many many more boys out there that you will like you for who you are. Why settle for some unrequited love when you can do better than that? I think things will look upward as you try new things and meet new people, but only you can take initiative to do so.

Take care,
Alex

"Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel, and, through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity and a life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live"

-Richard Safreed

"Civilize the mind, but make savage the body."