Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Help Please?
View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
lacylovebugg Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Help Please? - July 28th 2012, 05:03 AM

That is no problem. So here is an update.

I tried to talk to him tonight. I even tried to dress up a little to impress him... He did not say a word to me. We layed down in bed and I asked him what I am doing wrong and he did not seem to understand what I was talking about so I explained. And he goes "Ever think I am just extremely tired? Between moving and you not sleeping and me not sleeping?" I am like too tired to show me affection? And hug me and kiss me? Two weeks ago you said it was because I was doing something wrong that made you not want to really do anything. And he does not say anything. Then he says "Right now what your doing wrong is trying to talk to me while I am laying down trying to go to bed." And then I tell him it is because I am afraid to talk to him because he usually ends up upset with me over something. And he goes, so this is all my fault? And that really pissed me off. I told him that I am not blaming anyone, not me or him. And asked him if he would stop. He does that every time I try to talk to him..... He now, tries to make it sound like everything is okay, he even said himself he felt everything was okay..... But just a month ago and less, we had problems because I was doing something wrong. He says that is what happens when you get in a committed relationship, you get used to each other. I was like really? I still want to hug and kiss on you like we used to. I don't want this to be the rest of my life! I am not happy at all! I am absolutely miserable! I just don't know what to do!