Thread: Help please.
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Washington406 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Estevon

Help please. - February 5th 2013, 11:50 PM

For those who read my last post and helped me a bit with my cancer, thank you, but that's not why I'm posting. For the past week I have been getting yelled at for minor things.
Ex: I was on the computer when my father swings my door open as hard as he can. He yells at me to look at the time because it was after my bedtime (which is 11:00). And I look down and it says honestly says 11:01. So I apologize, but he continues to yell at me. He brings up the fact that he's the one dying (which is not true, he's been cancer free for a year) and that I need to stop with my "poor me" attitude, and it continues on for 10min. And by the end, his face is filled with complete anger. While mine is filled with tears, and then he slams my door behind himself. And I sit there with tears in my eyes.
This has about more than 7-8 times just this week. Everything I do is wrong. The way I talk. The way I do something. Everything. And if I stay out of their path completely, that's wrong also. I try to not develop any situations, I'll just go to my room and do whatever. But, they come to me. I just don't feel happy anymore. I can fake it at school, or with my friends... But I'm not.
I don't have much of an appetite anymore.
I don't sleep.
But... I do think. And the thoughts that come, seem rational.