Thread: "Doesn't work"
View Single Post
  Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Brandon

Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25

Re: "Doesn't work" - November 30th 2012, 02:58 AM

The problem with this website is the target audience. A lot of people on here are too young to have jobs, or don't make enough money to be able to donate to the website -- as a result, the maintenance of the website along with the devices to keep it running are most likely the same kind of quality that you'd see on websites such as Facebook, Google, or anything like that. As you can see, there's really not a whole lot of advertisements. I'm sure there could certainly be more advertisements added to the website, but it's tough finding an advertisement that isn't triggering to a certain audience on TH...which limits the amount of advertisements available. Because TH is growing in size, the maintenance needs to be improved -- to do that, you need time and money. If more people donated, I'm sure TH wouldn't stop working so much, but I don't really blame TH for crashing all the time, if it's a money issue. Otherwise, I'm not sure what's going on. Either way, the best thing to do is check back every once in a while...don't keep hitting the refresh button because chances are it's gonna happen again, and it's gonna keep happening in long increments. Guess we gotta start pullin' out the Minesweeper.
3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 971532 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!