View Single Post
  (#6253 (permalink)) Old
Alucard Offline
Maturity is Relative
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kimmie

Points: 9,950, Level: 14 Points: 9,950, Level: 14 Points: 9,950, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 10th 2013, 10:30 PM

Let me do things on my own. I don't want your help in looking for a job when I know I can do it by myself. I don't even know why you told your boss that I was fluent in Spanish when I struggle with communicating with my family on a daily basis then get yelled at for it. If it backfires, don't blame me. You knew I struggle with speaking Spanish and even if I try I get laughed at and ridiculed which makes me want to speak it even less.

I'll save up and move out. I don't care anymore. I'm tired of having to alter my plans because I have to stay behind to keep an eye on him. Well, no...that's a little harsh.

Is it selfish of me to want to move out of the state so I can pursue my dream when I know everyone is going to expect me to stay behind and take care of my parents? I'm sorry for having dreams of a better life while your stuck dealing with your shitty life. Don't take it out on me and give me looks of dissaproval just because I have plans to move out. Enough.