View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Tara Leigh Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Tara leigh

Points: 6,958, Level: 12 Points: 6,958, Level: 12 Points: 6,958, Level: 12

Angry Eating disorder.. I think im getting worse:/ - March 14th 2013, 07:27 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of eating disorders, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Soo i wrote a post on her a few months ago about my horrible disorder.. No one has noticed yet, but me, im really staring to freak out. In a way, i cant tell anyone but i want them to figure it out. Its early in the morning, i poured my breakfast, parent left room, its now down the toilet. Im not too noticably skinny but on my way home i keep having blackouts and fainting sessions. Im tooo scared to telll anyone.. Ive gone from a size [EDITED] dress size to a size [EDITED] .. My familly still havnt notice!!! Anyway, i have to go get ready 4 school plus my battery is running out. Will post additional details after school... Thank you

Last edited by Coffee.; March 14th 2013 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Please do not post numbers referring to weight or size, they are against the Code of Conduct. Thanks! :)