View Single Post
  (#6265 (permalink)) Old
THE FAPMAN Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mr. Fap

Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 18th 2013, 02:27 PM

Is this peggy 13 guys? Grr, no... Ok... They can handle it...
FUCK YOU! If i want to hang out with a fucking terorist group, I will... How the fuck you know whats best of me, if you dont let me even explain the situation?! They are not terorists, they are good people, people who go to college, school and have wife, a house and kids. People who want changes, who have a normal life, people who are sick of this country and want for things to go to their favour, and not to favour of a few. They are doing good things all around the globe. They are helping people, they havent hurt anyone. Yes, they are a hacking organisation, but they wont shut down a fund raising site. They have rules. They will never do something that will bring harm. They have a code that protects you against them as a human being, as a normal, respectfull human... Ah, just fucking forget it... You are so stubborn and so full of yourself. You are saying something to me, a fucking 14 year old IT technician, about hacking, and you needed 3 months to figure out how to google a word. You wanted of youtube to find you a song, and you dont know the name or who plays the song. Do you even have any idea how retarded that sounded? You were searching the power button on a laptop for 5 minutes. You searched on the monitor for it... You type 10 words a minute, while i type 50. I can crash your harddrive with a notepad program... Dont say you know about those people... They have done more good than you did...