View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
gabbydeben Offline
Gabby D.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Gabby D.

Points: 6,958, Level: 12 Points: 6,958, Level: 12 Points: 6,958, Level: 12

Not anorexia, but still an eating disorder... - April 3rd 2013, 07:08 PM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hey everyone! I need some help. Now, I don't have an eating disorder like anorexia or bulimia or anything like that. In fact, I would never do that to myself, ever. But I do have a problem. My problem with eating is that I don't eat anything that is at all healthy, in the slightest. I eat next to no fruits (like a strawberry a day) and I only started eating them last week. I eat absolutely no vegetables, except corn. I don't like salad or most things that my mom makes for dinner. I'm 14 years old and really want to change this, because it has become embarrassing. My problem, though, is that I'll eat, say, one grape. Then I'll think to myself that that one grape is not going to improve my health at all, so why bother eating it? I'm starting to improve slowly but I could use all the help I can get in shaking my mindset and eating healthier. Thanks!