Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#204 (permalink)) Old
THE FAPMAN Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mr. Fap

Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14 Points: 9,708, Level: 14

Re: Screaming thread. - April 4th 2013, 10:25 AM

Im so destroyed, i dont even read others posts...
I miss her so so much... There isnt a day that goes by without me not remembering her, and when she said: We shouldnt talk that much no more... That pierces through my heart every day, every time, i remember those words...
And i love her so so much... My snowflake...
I want to talk to her, and i dont know what to say... I never deserved her... Im such an idiot for bonding... I miss her optimism, her words, her x's and o's, when we pretend those were kisses and hugs... Every day, that hole, that crack in my heart goes bigger and bigger... I knew she never really cared, but I still cant stop caring. All of my friends say that i should forget her and i cant. I know she has her flaws but all of those flaws look like nothing... I just want to talk to her... She was the first person i prayed for when she was sick... I never prayed for anyone, except her. I said: God, give her strength, make her feel better...
I loved how she was so delicate and sensitive, i had to take extra care for her... My little snowflake...
I ruined everything, i should have waited to tell her i love her, and i had so much shit that day, and i let her out on her, and i feel so so so sorry... I wanted to kill myself, i would have so many lines on my i couldnt recognise myself in the mirror, but Taylor saved me. Thank you for that, for being my support, for sacrificiting so much to make me feel better... Im forever in your debt...
And to you my snowflake... I never asked for a partner relationship. I asked for only friendship, and i lost that too, not because of you, but because of me, because I scared you, the last person i wanted to scare... And every day, how time goes by, i count my future lines when i relapse... Every day without you ads a few lines... I miss you so so so so much...