View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
marvelous123 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Mila

Points: 7,903, Level: 13 Points: 7,903, Level: 13 Points: 7,903, Level: 13

Re: Do you let your disability get in the way of your life? - April 9th 2013, 04:11 AM

Hey Haru
it's great that you are trying your best to come to terms with you disability. I know that it's especially hard to do that when your brand new to it (like for me, I was born with it, so its pretty much normal, but for people who just get it out of the blue, it can be more challenging/scary). I understand that it must be hard that you can't drive or get a job -- cause you've had those plans your whole life, and now it kind of just toppled down for you when this seizure disorder started. So yeah, it can make a big impact on your life. But all you can do is look forward and hope for the future

& hey, about the hair thing. I completely understand. The meds that I was only my shoe life made my hair super thin (I literally had bald spots at the end of elementary/beginning of junior high school, and I was so insecure that I wore wigs). My hair's starting to slowly grow back now. Its still thin, but not as bad as before. I have lots of tips to make your hair thicker and for it to grow. if you want them, feel free to message me

Anyways,l I hope they find out what's wrong a come up with a cure. talk soon!
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.