View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
storiesnotlies Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,468, Level: 11 Points: 6,468, Level: 11 Points: 6,468, Level: 11

My mom's in the psych ward in jail and I'm being bullied because of it. - April 11th 2013, 11:28 PM

My mom was arrested a few months ago for second degree arson. She's in the psych ward at jail. I haven't seen her for over six months. She's always been sick from smoking and alcohol use, so I'm worried about her. To make matters worse, my older sister has refused to see or talk to her in months. I really need her, but of course she doesn't want to talk. I know she cares though. Once, when mom hadn't called me in over a month, my sister called her and screamed at her for not talking to me. it really tore me up when I heard, but I felt a little happy that my big sister was looking out for me. She doesn't help me against bullies though. I was sure that everyone thought that I was just a normal high school girl. I didn't tell but some people made a fake facebook account and said I was a drunken crazy whore just like my mom and to leave before I burned down the school. Please help me! I can't deal with all of this!