View Single Post
  (#175 (permalink)) Old
Youth Pastor Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Youth Pastor

Points: 10,617, Level: 15 Points: 10,617, Level: 15 Points: 10,617, Level: 15

Re: What proof do you want? And in turn, what proof do you have? - April 2nd 2009, 03:33 AM

The "stupid" ones and "intelligent" ones is something I don't see as encouraging for this site. The "intelligent" ones probably have a more philosophical mindset and are able to debate on a higher level. It's not anyone else's fault that some people can't hold up to that. On the flip side there is something the "stupid" ones can do that the "intelligent" ones can't which makes us all equal and not better than anyone. I put everything in quotes to show the equality on this site.
The existence of God is something that will be debated until Christ comes back. For anyone who has been saved knows that God is real because of the feeling either as you were praying or afterwards of the relief of burden. However, because we can't see Him it's obvious people debate it. There is historical evidence, written documents (Josephus) outside of the Bible talking about Christ, and also the Bible was written over a span of thousands of years with a 400 year gap in between the OT and NT. Science also supports the Bible in ways and I'm aware that people also think it's contradicting. Here are a few ways science supports it.

To the world you might be one person but to one person you might be the world

Failure isn't when you get knocked down, it's when you don't get back up

Last edited by Youth Pastor; April 2nd 2009 at 04:35 AM. Reason: For the sake of argument I left the website out.