Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#268 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - April 15th 2013, 04:10 PM

I say life is all about choices and consequences so:

- Stop making excuses for your mother to treat the entire family like s*** I have an imbalance too and you would NEVER in a million YEARS let me get away with treating people the way she does. Not that I ever would; and like I've told you a million times if you EVER start acting like this I'm not putting up with it.

- You'll be 86 this year, why are your grandchildren in their 20's acting more mature than you?! It's none of your business what they name or how they raise their children STOP THROWING TANTRUMS we don't need another baby in this family, one will be plenty. STOP being so f****ing selfish, the world does not revolve around you, GET OVER IT

- I know you feel torn, but your loyalties lie with your son, daughter in-law and grandchild. Just because your mother wants to act like a baby doesn't mean you have to put up with her.

-If she wants to act this way and alienate the entire family, I've said before, let her do it STOP ENABLING her and let her live with the consequences of her actions just like you did with us when we were 5.

WHY WON'T PEOPLE LISTEN TO ME???!!!

-I need to make the final decision by next Thursday and I've had 2 semesters worth of registration hanging in limbo for 2 MONTHS. My schedule this semester determines everything including my graduation date. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU STILL DON'T KNOW?!?! You are the DIRECTOR who makes this decision SO PLEASE MAKE IT before I have to come up there in person and yell at you myself! I don't care which way it goes, but I need the final decision NOW!!!

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; April 15th 2013 at 11:41 PM.